Chapter 8 - Keefe

I didn't want to pick up, but if I didn't I might cause unwanted problems. I sighed. "Yes, Fitz?" I say. "We called Forkle and he said we can't take crystals, and try to limit the elvin clothes. I think he might give us some human clothes. Anyway, i'm going to come over after I tell Biana and I want to hear the whole story!" He said before he blinked away.

"Someones jealous!" Ro chuckled. I sighed. "I don't want to cause problems, so i'm gonna have to tell him. I'll leave out some details, don't worry." "Well I think you and Blondie are perfect. I won't let Wonderboy ruin you two!" She said confidently.

Later on, Fitz came over and demanded to know it all. So I told him it all, yes, all of it. After, he was sad, and I could also feel some regret, and he also felt a bit calm. "Okay, you two seem happy together, and I think I... I like someone else now." He gave me a smile before leaping away, before I could ask him who. Well, I would find out tomorrow.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a box of malowmelt for the forbidden cities, and took some stew like thing for dinner. It tasted like a pumpkin soup, yet lots better than when I snuck off to the human cities.

I got ready for the night, hopped in the bed, and dreamed about me and Foster.

A/N- sorry about the short chapter, I wanted to get to the leaving part (next chapter!) I hope you are enjoying my book, and if you don't mind, please vote and leave a comment! :D