Girl meets New Teacher Part 2

Ari POV:
I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off along with the feeling of Lucas placing feather like kisses on my neck as his arm wraps around my naked form.

"Good morning angel" he whispers into my ear as kisses my head.

"Mmm, good morning bubba" I murmur back just enjoying the moment before we have to get up and get ready for school.

"Last night was amazing lovie" he says as he kisses my neck.

"yeah it was babe" I say giggling as he continues to kiss me before he turns to look at our clock.

"you know, we still have some time" he says as he starts to kiss down my body.

"yeah we do" I say flipping us so that his back laid against the mattress and I was straddling his waist before I lean down and attach our lips to each other.

After we finished and got up and ready, I walk into Lexi's room to see her still fast asleep causing me to smile at my little princess. I wake her up before getting her dressed for the day and we head down to have breakfast before Lucas and I drop her off at Zay's apartment and head to school.

"What do you think is gonna happen with Mr.Matthews and Harper today?" I ask Lucas after I shut my locker door and we head to English class.

"I'm not sure babe, hopefully they don't actually get fired though" he replies.

"Yeah hopefully" I respond just as we arrive to the classroom and start to take our seats before Harper walks in accompanied by Mr.Matthews, Principal Yancy, and who I assume to be the superintendent of schools.

"We have some guests in our classroom today. Please behave as you normally would" Harper tells us just as she's about to start class, and right afterwards Riley stands up walking straight towards the superintendent.

"HI!" She says.

"Hi" he simply replies.

"We love Harper. Do you understand, Uncle Jon?" Riley asks as she looks at him.

"Real uncle, or do you just call him that?" Principal Yancy asks.

"He comes over like a million times a week- " Riley says only to be cut off by Yancy.

"I withdraw my complaint" he says sounding afraid.

"You got them calling you by your first name?" Jon asks Harper looking surprised.

"Yes, I wanted them to put together the Mockingbird thing, to see how much I care about what I'll be teaching" Harper says looking towards her students.

"All right, does anybody understand the significance of Harper's name in regards to the author of To Kill a Mockingbird?" Jon asks as he walks to the front of the classroom.

"Harper's first name is Charles Twain!" Maya exclaims suddenly causing me to look at her shocked.

"You're doing a bang-up job with her, Matthews"

"That's not it, like at all, not even remotely close" I say shocked. "Harper's name is significant because" I continue before Harper cuts me off.

"Hold that thought Ari, I already know you know it, let's see if anybody else has figured it out" she says.

"Look, she was told by the principal not to teach us something but she did anyways. That's gotta mean something." Maya continues to say.

"Psst, will you stop helping us?" Matthews asks Maya.

"Yeah it means something. Now, may I see what you've learned because that's what means everything" Jon says looking around before Farkle pops up suddenly.