Girl meets Mr.Squirrels Part 1

Lucas POV:
"She took it to far, I'm okay with her calling me names because it's whatever it's who she is. But she took it to far and uhh" I groan as drop onto Ari and I's bed as I rant to her.

"I get it bubba, come on" she says patting her lap so I crawl up to her and lay my head on her legs so she can run her fingers through my hair. "She can be mad at you or Riley or whoever but she knows deep down that she did mess up with that one." Ari says before a cry sounds from the baby monitor.

"I got it" I say standing up and pecking my girlfriend's forehead. "Thank you for listening to my rant, your the best babe I love you" I say before walking towards the nursery.

When I walk in my heart breaks at the sight of my baby girl standing as she holds onto the side of the crib crying desperately before she sees me. "Dada!" She wails.

"Oh princess" I say before walking towards her and lifting her up into my arms. "You're okay my little princess, shhhh you're okay" I whisper as I rock her in my arms as her wails start to turn into small cries. "What's wrong?" I ask Lexi in a baby voice.

"I ha ba deam" Lexi mumbles as she clings onto my with her little hand holding tightly onto my shirt.

"It's okay baby your safe, wanna sleep with me and mama" I ask cooing at her.

"Yeah" She says holding on tighter. I grab her teddy bear and before turning off the night light and heading back to Ari and I's room.

"Family sleepover" I announce walking in before laying Lexi down in the middle of the bed next to Ari climbing in on the other side.

"Aww princess what's wrong" Ari whispers moving Lexi's hair out of her face.

"She had a nightmare so I brought her in here" I say before we turn off the lights.

"Well then let's get to bed" Ari whispers snuggling into the blankets. "Night bubba, night princess" she says kissing both our foreheads.

"Goodnight you two" I whisper before placing a kiss to both of their cheeks and closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.

Ari POV:
The next day we wait outside Mr.Matthews' classroom to see if Riley and Maya were still fighting. I know Maya is upset Riley didn't stand up for her but I don't think she actually saw how far the name calling went when it actually happened.

"You stood up for Lucas and not me!" We hear Maya scream as her and Riley come down the hall stopping in front of us.

"I'm not standing up for him" Riley replies.

"Well that answers the question" I mumble from under Lucas' arm as Farkle and him nod in response.

"You didn't disagree with him" Maya tells her.

"Well, when you really think about it he wasn't wrong" Riley says seriously.

"Who cares?" Maya asks her angrily.

"Oh, right and wrong don't matter now?"

"The only thing that matters is you and me. When have I ever not stood up for you?"

"When I'm wrong!" Riley yells getting upset.

"You're always wrong!" Maya yells in response causing Riley to gasp. "Or your always right. Who cares? I just stick up for you automatically."

"Chick fight!" Zay exclaims as he stops at the end of the hallway. "Chick fight right her ladies and gentlemen, one dollar to see the shocker by the lockers" Zay says in his announcer voice causing me to laugh as he hops onto the bench we were sat on.