Girl meet Mr.Squirrels goes to Washington Part 2

Ari POV:
The next day quickly approaches and we find ourselves back in Mr.Matthews classroom. Janitor Harley rolls in an old TV just as Mr.Matthews begins to speak. "As your about to see. We've had our share of election surprises. But America loves an underdog" He begins before Janitor Harley speaks.

"Matthews, you mind if i stick around for this class?" Janitor Harley asks.

"Of course, Harley. You're interested in Politics?"

"I'm interested in why school budgets are being cut. I'm interested in why they take away art and music."

"You like music?"

"Without music. I'd do something"

"I know Harley. I know you would." Matthews says before Eric walks into the classroom.

"Hey you guys. We don't need to be afraid. We can win this thing. We just need to remember the wise words of President F. Doctor Oosevelt. Who said, "the only thing we have to fear is fear" Rics says before cutting himself off once he sees Janitor Harley. "Wow! HA HA!! This looks just like Harley Keiner. Oh, Harly Keiner. Harley Keiner. If i could do my whole life over again, I would give that guy such a what-for. You do. You look a lot like Harley Keiner. You got like the whole Harley Keiner head. The Harley Keiner face. It says Harley on your shirt. Oh, this is terrible" Eric says surprised at first before getting drastically more freaked out.

"Uncle Eric is running for senator. Can we count on your vote?" Riley asks Janitor Harley.

"I don't know. What are you gonna do for the little guy?" He asks in response.

"I never really thought of you as a little guy, Harley. You know something? I'm sure this school is really well taken care of." Eric answers before suddenly going and kissing Harley on the cheek.

"What are you doing?" Harley asks him.

"I'm supposed to." Eric responds before Mr.Matthews speaks up.

"Babies. You kiss babies, you maroon" Matthews says both confused and shocked.

"Okay Matthews. You kiss nice. You got my vote" Harley says.

"You know who kisses nice?" I start to say before Lucas puts a hand over my mouth.

"You need to stop" he whispers to me shaking his head a little while chuckling quietly.

"All right, well, hey. There's one. Now how many do we need robot?" Eric asks looking to Farkle.

"Three million" Farkle answers.

"And how many do we have robot?"

"One"

"Now burn me with your laser eyes." Eric says before Farkle starts to stare at him weirdly. "No, don't. Okay, do it. do it. Let's not. Let's not. Let's not. Okay. Okay, phew you know we get along really well, don't we robot?"

"Yes, because with you around i feel really good about myself." Farkle answers causing me to laugh at their discussion.

"Okay everybody up here please." Mr.Matthews calls our attention to the TV before turning it on. "In the 1960 presidential election, a young senator form Massachusetts was not expected to beat Richard Nixon, the current Vice President. But then they held the very first televised debate. And John Kennedy, the underdog, became the 35th president of the United States. That's how powerful the media is." Mr.Matthews begins his lesson.

Lucas POV:
After school ended, Ari headed to work while i headed to pick up Lexi so we could meet everyone else at Topanga's. I walk into my house where my mom is watching Lexi for the day.

"Hey mama" I say when i see her watching TV in the living room.

"Hi Lucas, Lexi should be waking up from her nap anytime now. And her bag is packed already so you can just take that with you when you go to the bakery" my mom says as from her place on the couch.

"Ok thank you mama. How was she today?" I ask as I start looking through her bag to make sure she has her snacks and toys in there for when we head to the cafe.

"She was perfect" my mom answers sweetly before the baby monitor goes off with Lexi's cries.

"Well that's my cue. Thank you again mama" I say before grabbing the monitor and heading to my daughter's room. "Hey princess" i coo softy as i walk into the room towards the crib where Lexi is standing as she grabs onto the railing.

"Dada!" She cries out holding her arms out for me.

"Aww baby what's wrong" I ask he as I pick her up and hold her to my chest rocking her gently so that she can begin to calm down. "It's okay, shhh. I got you princess" I say kissing her forehead while bouncing her in my arms.

"Dada" she whimpers holding onto my shirt.

"It's okay baby,  you wanna go see mama. Yeah were gonna go see mama" I say in my baby voice as she finally quiets down enough for me to lay her on the changing table. After I change her outfit and her diaper, I take her back to the living room where i grab our bags, say bye to my mom, and we head out to Topanga's.

A/N: Hey everyone, long time no update. Sorry for the wait on the chapter, but on the bright side we got some more Lucas and Lexi moments. If you were one of my readers since this time last year you probably remember that last year I updated every day during Christmas week and I plan on doing that again this year. I'm gonna be writing throughout the day today so hopefully i am able to keep up with that. Thank you guys for your continued votes and comments, they are very much appreciated. Anyways this is day 1 of Christmas week updates. Another chapter should be coming tomorrow :)