CHAPTER 23

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Sakura empire Prinz Eugen infiltrates the Orochi shipyards.

Eugen: I'm sorry, but curiosity kills me, so I'll keep the plans of your ship.

In that Eugen is surprised because she sees Kaga in the bow of the Orochi.

Eugen: What is Kaga doing here? I thought Orochi was cancelled.

Kaga: Orochi, Hashin.

In that the battleship Orochi is activated and the place shakes and the shipyard threatens to collapse, so Eugen decides to flee, her life is more valuable than some construction plans.

Outside the high-ranking girls are drunk from last night's sleepover so they don't realize what's going on.

Some low-ranking girls who didn't know anything come out and are shocked to see a gigantic siren battleship.

Takao: (shocked) What the hell is that?

Atago: (shocked) Is that Orochi?

Zuikaku: (See Kaga) Kaga! Kaga-sempai!

NEAR AZUR LANE BASE

In that several explosions reverberate in the siren fleet and the sky is filled with Dauntless and Avenger planes.

Belfast: It's Enterprise planes!

Enterprise: Siren!

Puri: (Excited) Enterprise! Our meeting will be legendary!

Enterprise fires an arrow while Puri fires her cannons, Enterprise luckily manages to dodge Puri's attack, but Puri does receive Enterprise's arrow, severely damaging her.

Puri emerges from the explosion badly damaged so she wisely decides to retreat as her fleet was decimated by Azur Lane.

Puri: It was so much fun, but I have to go. I'll wait for you at the final stage!

In that Puri begins to shoot randomly causing confusion in the allied and enemy forces.

Enterprise: (shock) Does she shoot her allies too?

Sheffield: Nope! She is trying to start a mix up!

Then Puri retreats and then the siren ships begin to retreat.

Enterprise: (Irritated) She got away.

Edinburg and Norfolk breathed a sigh of relief.

Belfast: Thank you very much for helping us.

Enterprise: No problem, I had a feeling that they were in danger and I came to see.

Across the World Orochi sails in the middle of a fleet formation made up of mass-produced siren vessels.

Tester: We've already passed the Sakura Empire's patrol network, though they were confused enough to give us a fight. Finally... (looks at Orochi) Although I must say that the design is quite attractive.

Observer: The battles must be romantic. They are physical manifestations of the will, the will is what moves them and drives them forward.

Tester: The things you say are very sentimental and difficult to process.

Puri: (Appearing out of nowhere) She's just so self-centered.

Tester: Ara, it seems that someone crushed you.

Puri: I don't dislike rough play, rather I've enjoyed having someone stop me. By the way, this is yours.

Puri hands the cube to Observer and Observer takes it.