𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

En başından başla

He then took the olders hands scenting his wrists while he continued to let his scent out to make sure it got stuck to the blondes skin and clothes "J-jungkook..." he gasped for air in between the thick scent, the named taking ahold of himself and standing up and opening a window "sorry about that, I didn't realize I was letting out pheromones" he guiltily looked down seating again but keeping his distance "no, I should be thanking you, for being with me since yesterday" it seemed like jimin started to be more conscious now probably because his omega was now satisfied over the bonding time they had with the man they would now consider their alpha, even if jimin wasn't still sure of his own feelings, nature was nature and he couldn't help himself but allow his omegas feelings affect him as well "you where sweet enough to take care of me" jungkook gulped his doe eyes wider each time, heart pounding, "and... I wouldn't mind if you courted me, in fact, I would also like to see where these takes us" honey orbs staring deeply back at him "namjoon wants to beat me up" he blurted out his fear making jimin frown "he what?"

"No! I meant- he um wants to talk with me tonight while drinking, but, if he doesn't beat the shit out of me... let's go on a date" the two felt their cheeks heat up at the last jimin feeling his heart once again skipping a beat "that sounds like a great idea, though I don't think he will beat you, namjoon cries over cats sleeping so that would be the last thing he does" jungkook couldn’t hold back the snort making jimin chuckle as well "I will hold you to that, otherwise you will owe me something" a smirk making itself present on his soft lips which gained the blondes attention making the red haired to unconsciously lick them pulling the olders attention back to his eyes "then hopefully i'm still right" after a second or so of them just staring at each other with big smiles they went back to eating what jungkook cooked for them "I gotta say, you are good in the kitchen" jimin complimented while the younger chuckled with a proud cocky smile not thinking twice before speaking "I'm good in bed too" there was a loud and noticeable silence "I didn't think that right?" Jimin choked on a piece of breath shaking his head while jungkook could only curse at himself under his breath.

...

Night soon came and jungkook was nervous as ever, even more nervous than what he felt for his tomorrow date with jimin, "you can do these, you will be just talking with namjoon over a couple of drinks and hopefully enough he won't beat your ass" he affirmed taking a deep breath and exhaling "and where do you plan to go? It's already pitch black out there" his grandfather spoke with a teasing smile plastered on his face while leaning against the doorframe "I will go have a few drinks with namjoon, jun-seo's uncle" the man 'oh'ed clearly curious and maybe wanting to get something to gossip about with yoongi "and why is that? Is it about jimin, yoongi told me they've known each other for so long and that his brother was jimin's husband" the intrusive words of his grandpa received a glare from the red haired "so what? Why is his life so important for you now pops?" Feeling protective of the omega his wolf already accepted "calm down Jeon, I'm wondering because you are so scared he will hit you" he eased up and looked away, reaching for his phone, wallet and keys "still, I get that you get all the beef about others but don't snoop around jimin's life, namjoon wanted to talk with me because I'm courting jimin" the elder man gasped, eyes wide and full of surprise.

"You are courting him?! That's why you smelled like him when you got back?" Jungkook gulped but a smile was right back on his face at thought of his time spent next to the blonde man "yeah, we spend time together because of his heat" his grandfather's eyes growing even more shocked "his heat?! What were you thinking of jungkook?" Right away about to scold his grandson who with a small smile raised a hand to stop the elders rant "nothing bad happened, in fact, our relationship has become even more stronger because jimin allowed me to be with him in such an important and sensitive time, but that's a story for tomorrow because namjoon most be waiting already at the bar". Walking past the older man Patting his shoulder "Don't wait for me pops"

"Over here!" As soon as he walked into the bar he spotted namjoon waving him over, the alpha walked closer taking the seat next to namjoon on the barstools "hi" he nervously greeted back gaining a chuckle from the older "don't be so tense there's nothing to worry about, unless you did something with jimin yesterday" Glaring at the younger with a strong and dark warning look "no- no i would never" approvingly the brunette hummed pushing towards the red haired a bottle of beer "good to know, not like I would stop you two, it's jimin's life I'm just making sure to let you be aware of what will happen if you hurt him..." daring eyes back on the younger alpha "or jun-seo" jungkook lowered down his gaze at the bottle in his hands "I think you have watched how I treat them for a while now, I feel a little hurt you still think I would to something against them, sure I have feelings for jimin but that doesn't mean I will treat badly his child" taking a long sip of the beer before continuing "my grandparents doubted my feelings might have been real, but I will persuade a relationship with jimin, I'm up for all of it... for taking care of him and for taking care of jun-seo, no matter what"

Namjoons laugh making his doe eyes look next to him, the brunette controlled his laughter sipping shortly his own beer "jimin is really lucky to have found someone like you, and don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out for the two of you" sipping again his beer and standing up "come on Let's take a seat by the table, I ordered some wings" they sat by the back with their beers in hand, not long after a waiter approaching their table and placing down their food "why are you so protective of jimin?" His curiosity beating him to ask the question "partially because we are friends since collage, and also because I have seen what he is gone through" jungkook's look of curiosity letting namjoon know he could continue speaking "after my brother passed away he had a lot of trouble couping with jun-seo's birth and at the same time the loss of his mate, three years later he tried to get back into dating, every time he felt like something good was going to come out of each relationship something came in between".

"It was either his fear of moving on or he told them he had a child so they quickly cut off communication with him" heaving out a sigh at the memory "you need to understand that jimin has gone through a lot, he is not only been rejected because he is a single parent, once I had the chance to meet the alpha that could have been his first stable relationship after my brother" jaw clenching and hands balling up "he is the one that left him more damage"

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁