"Damn bitch you can scream."

"I know you ain't talking Elizabeth... but thanks for the gift girl I love it."

"You're welcome! I know Eren gonna be drooling over you when he sees you so BRING IT!"

"Damn okay Elizabeth... I will.." You both started to laugh then your phone started to buzz causing you to look at it and instantly smile seeing the contact name "My Future Husband 😩."

My Future Husband 😩

My Future Husband:
I can't wait to see you...
I'm ten minutes
away. Be ready.

Y/n:
Can't wait
to see you
too 😍😘 and
don't rush me.

My Future Husband:
Chill before I put
that attitude in
check when I
see you.

Y/n:
Put it in
check then..
I'm waiting.

"Awww girl he got you smiling and shit. You better tell me how everything goes when you get back." Elizabeth says causing you to laugh. "And I mean everything all the details... alright put on your dress girl what is you waiting for?!" You quickly put on the lingerie then put your dress over it.

Outfit:

"Y/n... you look amazing. I feel like a proud mother." She wipes her fake tears making you laugh as you picked up your handbag.

Eren texts you telling you he's outside causing you to begin walking out the guest room with Elizabeth following behind. You then stop in your tracks when you see the shocked expressions on Elizabeth's parents as they watched you.

"You look absolutely wonderful darling." Her mother says as she watched you with a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you." If it wasn't for me not wanting to ruin this day... I would of went off on her.... But I'll just save that for when I'm back.

You then stepped out of Elizabeth's apartment with her following close behind, pressing the elevator button.

"Girl you ain't have to walk with me... you can go inside it's fineeee."

"Shut up, I wanna record his reaction when he sees you." You sighed loudly with relief as the elevator doors finally opens and you press L which stood for lobby.

"What if his reaction ain't even gon be all that? Then you came down for nothing." You chuckled at her facial expression and the elevator doors opens causing us to walk out then exit the building.

"I don't think you be seeing the way he looks at you..."

"And how exactly does he look at me?" As you said that you noticed him leaning against the car while on his phone, he then looks up and gasps while quickly walking towards you.