VI

Ciao
My Italian game is on fleek.
Yes it's me your favourite bitch.
I'm here to tell you my new favourite italian word.
Vaffaculo.Find out what it means.
Ciao[the goodbye one this time.] MWAH!
[That was my attempt at a kiss.]
____________________________________

Jaida
When I woke up my head was threatening to explode .

I was still in my gangster outfit, but the drape was gone.

My blinds where open and the light seeping through my blankets was enough to irritate me.

That annoying waste of space we call the sun, shone brightly on my face making me sink deeper under my blankets.

After several arguements with myself I managed to push myself of my bed and ended up falling face first on the ground.

I didn't move I just stayed there for a while, wanting the world to end.

When I finally decided to move I crawled on my belly towards the bathroom, ending up hitting my head on my table.

"Ow!"I said rubbing my head wondering why the universe wasn't listening to me and how it hadn't turned my world dark.

"I'm kind of waiting here hurry the fuck up!"

Why the fuck are you all grumpy this morning.

That is when it hit me I got drunk last night , with FUCKING ADAM!

"Oh My God!"I said touching around my body .

Yep still a virgin ,hoe.

Those two words are not supposed to be in that sentence at the same time dumb, bitch.

I was having a mental arguement with myself and it wasn't helping my fucking headache.

I tried to remember what happened last night but that memory had decided to emigrate from my fucking head.

Then the what if's strolled in,
1. What if I said something dumb.

Like I love you because you do hoe.

Ignore the bitch,ignore the bitch.

2.What if I kissed him.

You'd like that tho.

Ignore her.

3.What if we made out in some hippies backyard.

Bitch , that last one didnt even make sense.

Oh My God can you like just disappear for one second I'm trying to think.

Guess what dummy without me you can't think I'm your conscience fucking dumbass.

See this is why you repeated third grade.

'SHE' was just kidding, maybe...

At this point I was pacing around the room looking for suicidal methods that scream bad bitch.

"I see you're doing your little thinking sessions again!"said Adam behind me holding a tall glass.

"I swear to God I'm in the mood to shoot someone, and you are slowly moving up my hit list!"I seethed.

"Here's a gun feel free to use it!"he said throwing me a gun .

"I already have one, just can't find it!"

The offer was tempting but I kind of wanted to be on God's good side because there is now way in hell this bitch is going to hell.

This earth is already hell enough, some of us broke motherfuckers no what I'm talking about, best.

Wtf are you talking about, you're loaded.

Sorry besties you're on your own for that one.

I threw it back at him and let out a string of insults under my breath.

"Grumpy ass bitch, here!"he said handing me a tall glass.

"For your hangover!"he said taking a seat on my bean bag chair.

"Thanks, wait how'd you know about my hangover drink,"

"I think his name was Zachie ,he seemed like a chill guy ,he told me!"

"Wait when did you meet Zachie?"I asked.

"Yesterday!"

"Adam,"i said slowly.

"Jaida,"he mimicked.

"What exactly did I do last night!"

"Oh wouldn't you like to know!"

YEAH THAT'S WHY I ASKED DIPSHIT.

____________________________________
Hi besties.

I know this chapter is rather short, but it gets better from here.
If you want to see Adam's point of view I can always do it.

Today my question is can you really be just friends with your ex, because I hate that motherfucker.

Just kidding single till the effing end

The only bae I've had is my bed  and that will never change. I LUH YOU BAE.

~Kim