I

When it so happens you fall in love with your bodyguard he no longer protects you, you protect him.

~☆~
This is my second book Adam I have been wanting to write this book for a while now but never really got the time I hope I will be able to finish and update frequently and I hope you can stay with me till the end.
Ok chapter one let's go.
~Kim

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Jaida

"How long do I have to be here, Leon!"

"You just got here Princess, and your father will be here shortly."

"But he can't just pull me out of school whenever he wants I was doing somethimg important if you must know!"

"Actually he can he's the Don after all and when I picked you up you where asleep Princess!"

"Yes and I would like to finish my dream plus its a Saturday afternoon do you actually expect me to be awake!"I asked him.

"No I actually don't!"he said.

"Why did he call me here anyway, I keep reminding him there's this thing called a video call, he should try it sometime!"

"Princess your father will be here soon and you can ask him whatever you want,then you can go back to whatever dream you where having,what was it about anyway!"

"First of all my dream was about me smashing your face in repeatedly with a brick and second of all you know something. Leon spill!"

"I'm sorry I don't know anything about anything your father-"

"Will be here soon I know,CUT THE CRAP!"
I screamed.

"Princessa calm down!"Leon said.

It was 12 pm and I was currently sitting in my fathers office and I had been waiting for the man for 10 whole minutes.

Something was going on and Leon was not willing to crack "Large Italian Jerk."I said to myself.

"I heard that!"he said.

"You where supposed to dipshit!"

I said to the man who was relatively larger than me and could paralyze me with a slap yet I was standing toe to toe with this 7 foot giant, you know why, because that's what bad bitches do.

But this bad bitch was lucky the Italian skyscraper tolerated her bullshit.

"Bullying Leon are we now!"said a voice behind me making me jump and hit my foot.

"Ow who the fuck!" I said turning to meet the voice.

It was none other than the king slash Papi slash my father slash the guy who was about to receive a very strong uppercut if he didn't pay for my netflix.

"What the fuck Papi!"I said finally taking a seat after glaring at a now smiling Leon.

"Language Jaida!"

"English!"I said an expressionless look on my face.

My father rolled his eyes at me.

"Do you even go to your courtesy classes anymore !"he said taking a seat himself.

"No and I don't see why should I can be well mannered when I want but if someone pisses me off their face us going to meet my fist!"

Papi looked at Leon whose smile was growing larger by the second.

"Ok Papi can we wrap this up I was in the middle of something important and I really want to get back to it!"I said folding my arms.

"She was asleep wasn't she?"he asked Leon.

"More like out cold but asleep works too!"he said.

"SIRI how do I drown a 7 foot Italian fuck in acid!"I said taking out my phone.

Papi seemed pertrified at the same time he wasn't surprised.

"Simple you attack his groin poke him in the throat and drown him!"said someone else who I hadn't noticed followed Papi into the room.

"And you are?"I asked.

"This is Adam, Jaida say hi!"

"Papi I love you I really do but we are not two six year olds about to have a play date!"I said getting up and walking towards him and shaking his hand.

"Your new errand boy or somehting?"I asked taking a seat on his desk.

Your new extremely hot , god like looking sexy bea- errand boy.

Get a grip bitch

My father let out a sigh and Leon's eyes widened while Mr. Sexy pants stood there an amused look on his face.

"Um sir I need to step out for a moment!"said Leon.

"Oh no Leon get your ass back here if I'm going to throw a fit your face has to be on the receiving end of it!"I said.

"Jaida!" Papi said.

"Ok fine I'm sorry I guess Leon's face has had enough of my fits!"I said taking a seat.

"Clearly!"I heard Adam say under his breath and I glared at him.

"Jaida, exactly how many bodyguards have you had!"

"13!"I answered picking the lock to Papi's drawer and taking out his dum dum's.

Papi has a sweet tooth and so do I.

"And do you remember how exactly they all left?"Papi asked.

"Well I caused three of them emotional damage, I tortured five of them, I broke one guys arm and broke the others leg , I threatened two with one oh right I
made the last guys baby my personal range target!" I said sucking on a dum dum.

"And why did you do all that!"

"Because after the fifth guy I didn't really need anymore testosterone around me!"

I said rolling the wrapper into a very tiny ball and aiming it at Leon's face.

"Is that all?"Papi asked.

"And I don't need some annoying dipshit watching my every move Papi I can protect myself you know!"I said.

"But what about what happened then!"
He argued.

"Then I could barely throw a punch now I can knock 7 foot giants out!"I said stealing a glance at Leon who mouthed to me "In your dreams!"and turned immediately when Papi looked at him

"Jaida I know you think you can protect yoursel-"

"I don't think so I know so."

"Allow me to finis-"

"Go ahead!"

"Jaida shut up and let me f-"

"No problem Papi!"I said again.

"JAIDA!"he yelled.

"Papi!" I said.

He groaned and pinched his eyebrows together probably thinking about how lucky he is to have daughter like me, you're welcome Papi.

"Papi fuck manners or courtesy or whatever the fuck you want to call it let your shit out it's obviously not doing you any good keeping it inside!"I said advicing him .

"Since that's the only language you understand fine," he said.

"This is your new body guard!He's going to follow you to campus and you're sure as hell not going to drive this one away, you must not threaten him or abuse him in any kind of way because he has been authorized to use force if you do manage to send him packing I will cancel everything your credit cards, your Netflix everything!"

I got up slipped my dum dum into my mouth and left his office.

"Jaida get back here!"

"I'm not talking to you anymore Papi you can't threaten my ability to watch Stranger things!" I yelled back.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The first chapter is done I had a lot of fun writing it basically because Jaida's character is do easy to write.
I think I fit the Jaida personality quite well.
Ok I'll see you end of chapter two stay with me guys and you wont regret it.
~Kim