IV

Adam
Don't get me wrong Jaida is pretty and all that but, I don't feel that way about her.

And you can't say I'm playing with her feelings because I'm sure she feels the same way.

The only kind of relationship I have with her is that I'm her sexy bodyguard.

And taking her out to get food does not mean anything, I had a little pocket change and I was feeling kind of hungry too so I took her to Per se.

After five minutes of Jaida looking through the menu, I was regretting it.

"Ok I'll have the Tsar Imperial Ossetra Caviar and the Wolfe Ranch Bobwhite Quail Boobs and a steak cooked medium rare !"

I looked at her and thought are you serious.

And she looked back at me with eyes that said so fucking serious.

I didn't even know half of what she was ordering but I could tell my wallet was crying.

"Wow so much food for such a little person!"
said our waiter.

And Jaida didn't appreciate that.

"So what are you going to bring it or not!"

"Anything for you!"

"Oh My God how cliche!"she said rolling her eyes.

"What do you mean sweetheart!"

"First of all don't call me sweetheart, there are only two people in this world who can Michael Scofield and Dylan O'Brien."

"And by cliche I mean how there is always,this annoying ass waiter trying to get in your pants, you gonna bring the food or not!"

At this point I was on the verge of tears, the dude looked so surprised.

She looks like an angel but she's not, she's the devil in a Tupac shirt.

He quickly recollected himself and said clearing his throat,

"And for you sir!"

"Um just  your house drink I'll probably steal her food!"

"Try it and I'll snap your fingers!"

"Sure sweetheart!"I said and looked back at the waiter who had not left yet.

"Um sir, can you leave now!"she said waving her straw at him.

When he left I looked at Jaida who sipped her water through her straw.

"Do you always do this?"I asked.

"Yes only peasants don't use straws!"

I rolled my eyes and said,
"Not tha- nevermind!"

"And I hope that shit about stealing my food was a joke!"she looked at me dead serious.

"We'll jut have to wait and see!"

Five minutes later.

The food arrived and half our table was  filled with food.

This time it was a different waiter.

"Here is your house drink,"she said.

"And the whole page of our menu,honey a piece of advice you dont want to weigh 500 pounds by 25!"

What is this bitches problem.

Somehow I just knew Jaida wasn't going to let that slide.

"Excuse me this whole meal is probably going to pay your salary so shut the fuck up and leave thank you!"said Jaida .

"Hey once you dump this one how about you call me!"she said and slipped a piece of paper into my hands.

Jaida scoffed and said,

"You're called Jessica aren't you!"

"Um yeah how'd you know!"

"There is always a Jessica this shit is so cliche!"

"What do you mean!"

She was about to explain when I said,

"I think I've got this one,"

"First of all she isnt my girlfriend and what she means is that there is always some girl
who spots some fine ass looking man and tries to get in his pants and his wallet!"

"Fine my ass oh and well said!"said Jaida looking at me.

Jessicas jaw was kissing the ground.

"Um i think the ground can't handle your jaw weight so bye now!"I said and she scurried of, probably going to cry getting rejected by me is really tough.

Blowing my own trumpet because if I'm not going to do it then who is.

"Do you always do this!"

"Yes I easily attract women everywhere I go it's kind of normal now!"I said taking her advice and sipping my cocktail with a straw.

"That's not what I-nevermind!"

"For being a good little bodyguard you can have Quail Boobs I'm guessing you'd love it,"she said winking at me.

"Normally I dont like sharing my food but I guess it's the least I could do!"

"Thank you princess never knew you had a kind spot!"

"Actually I just want to be sure that you don't up and leave without paying!"

"Wow how lovely!"I said and she smirked.

It was a  pretty one.

Stfu.
____________________________________

Am I the only one praying for Adam's wallet.

Hi guys chapter four is done.I appreciate your feed back . This chapter is rather short but deal with it

Vote, comment and share.

                                                                                   ~Kim