Dress shoping

•ARIELLA•

Currently me, Sam, Jazz and Pansy are at the New dress shop In Diagon ally looking for dresses for the yull ball.

I was starting to think that I wouldn't go considering One, I don't have a date. I want fred to ask me... what if he asks Angelina instead??!!!! And Two I don't really have a death wish at the moment.

" do you think George would like this one?" Sam questioned. We all were shocked that she brought up his name, maybe they've made it official.

" it's to bright....so are you and Weasley #2 Dating officially or what?" Jazz asked Sam.
" We............ have made the decision to keep it on the low for now, not rush into things but yes....... We are dating. " that's hard to believe" all three of us said in unison.
" what's that supposed to mean?" Sam said now crossing her arm and looking at us. " well it's just you say take it slow don't rush but you guys literally shag eachother 24/7". I told her.

" okay and what about you and Fred?" Sam said. " well let's just say............ actually no he hasn't asked me yet." I said sadly. " Ha well I'm sure it's coming soon girly" Sam said reassuring me.

As we continue to pick out dresses we all think we've found the perfect ones. " ok on three we all walk out" " okay........ One, Two, Three!" " oh my lord you guys look amazing!!!" I said to them. We all were truly happy about our dresses.

We payed for the dresses thanked the cashier and headed off back to Hogwarts...

THERE DRESSES

JAZZ'S DRESS

PANSY'S DRESS

PANSY'S DRESS

SAM'S DRESS

ARIELLA'S DRESS

ARIELLA'S DRESS

Later on that night me and Fred were laying down by the black lake looking up at the stars..
" What do you think dyings like.." I blurted out. I've been thinking about everything and If I'm being honest it doesn't seem real.....

" I have no idea love...... why do you ask?" Fred turned to look at me.... "Just a thought....... Hey Freddie.." I said now looking him in the eyes.
" yes love..." he said just above a whisper.
" promise we will be together forever...." He stayed sighlent for a while. "....... I promise...." He said.

Fred now reaching over to brush his thumb against my cheek. " Merlin your so beautiful" he said and smiled. Me and him still holding eye contact.

" sunshine I got a question....?" " yes?" I said unsure about what he's going to say.  " would you like to ..... be my Girlfriend?" He said nervously. " yes Freddie I would love to be your girlfriend." I said with a bright smile. Now leaning over to kiss him. The kiss wasn't rough.. it was soft yet meaningful.

As we all walked back to the Gryffindor common room we Hurd yelling all the way down the corridor. " what the bloody hell are they yelling about?" Fred said.

" Samantha for the last time can you PLEASE for the love of god shut up about your Netflix show?!" Draco said annoyed everyone else laughing there asses off Georges face was all red from laughing so hard.

" no I will not Malfoy.... Now Jazz we will go if you don't get this right. Who is more superior Ginny Or Georgia?!" Sam said and this caused George to fall off the couch completely from laughing so hard along with jazz, Theo and Blaise.

" George I love you but I'm about to beat the fuck outta you if you don't support me in this." Sam said. " I'm sorry love but your just so cute when your mad.." " WAIT YOU SAID I LOVE YOU TO EACHOTHER?!!!!" I yelled coming to my senses about what she had just said.

This caused everyone to look at them surprised. " that's not the point here" Sam said while obviously trying to avoid my questions.

" okay well now that everyone's here let's watch that new spider man mov-  WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED TO THE TV???!" Fred yelled.

" Yeah don't play Wii with Sam she got mad and threw the remote at the tv." Theo said while smiling. " I already told you it was an accident!" " accident my ass" Draco mumbled.
" here we go again...... Draco can you learn not to say anything back to her when she's mad??!" Blaise said. " yeah what Blaise said...... but sense you wanna go there beach blonde Barbie WE WILL GO" Sam yelled. We all honestly were gonna let her beat Draco so he learns to shut up.

That's when Sam got up grabbed a pillow and started beating Draco with it. " say *smack* that your *smack* sorry!" She yelled. " sorry for what?!" Draco yelled. " Weasley get your girl!!" Draco yelled. Now Sam punching him. We all busted out laughing at the fact that Draco was screaming for George to grab her.

" okay love that's enough" George got up and pulled her off of him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and barring his head down to kiss her neck and whispered something in her ear causing her to smile.

After about two hours we all decided to crash in the twins dorm for the night Draco, blaise, jazz, and pansy all slept on the floor while, I slept with Fred and Sam with George.

Earlier that morning I woke up to hear someone snoring loudly. I turned to see Blaise with drool running all down his face. While Oh my god?!! Jazz and Draco were cuddling?!! Never expected that anyway. George and Sam seemed comfortable ..him holding her tightly.

I layed back down and Fred wrapped his arms around me tightly and mumbled for me to go back to sleep so I did.