chapter 10

Author pov...

Gulf and Arina where driving towards the orphanage ... Hoping  they will get information about Gulf's baby ... Gulf was having his fingers cross while Arina faceplam herself...

Arina:Really gulf ... Finger cross when did you become like this and where is the ruthless mafia went ... Don't be a dramatic hero gulf for god sake ..."

Gulf:"You don't understand Arina ... It's been years i left my baby the only thing which keep me awake his my babies ring ... Here look at it ... He give to me saying it was is mama rings ... One day it will join both of us ..." Arina tap his shoulder while looking outside ...

Arina:"Don't worry gulf ... I am here right this time you will get every information about your baby ... We are not leaving the place without your baby ... Mark my words .... And if i find your baby treat me and make Sofia fall for me ok ..." Gulf roll his eyes ...

Gulf:"Only your mind occupy with two things right one food and other one is my sister ... " Arina smirk looking at gulf ....

Gulf park the car on the gate and look inside kids where playing happily ... He look at the gurads to who understands what he means ...

Arina:"Give to every kids ... Don't leave any single kids here ... Move now..." The gurads give the kids toys and Candies while they move towards the office room ...

Mr noha look at gulf and sigh before closing his files ... Gulf and Arina look eachother before sitting infort of him ....

Mr noha:"Mr gulf i already told that i can't give information about the kids in this orphanage ..."  Arina sigh Before placing the gun on the table ...

Arina:"Really know will you give me the details or you want this bullet to taste your blood ..." Noha gulp down looking at gun ..

Noha:"I will call the police or  take your gun..." Arina smirk Before rolling the gun on her hand ...

Arina:"Don't worry police can't go against the mafia's ... So you better take it or i will place two bullets inside you ... Run..." Noha run out while Arina laugh and gulf who was looking at her ...

Gulf:"Why i don't think this before..." Arina smirk Before placing her leg on the table...

Arina:"That because your baby face hide your eyes and  block your brain cells mr gulf Kanawut..." Gulf hit her head while Arina laugh loudly ...

  After 10  min noha took all the files and place it on the table while gulf look every files with sparkling eyes ... Arina shake him to wake up from his dream land....

Arina:"Kanawut if you looking at the files it's does not come and sit on your hands better search it .... Are tell me his name ..." Gulf look at arian and noha who was searching the files ..

Gulf:"I don't know is name ... I call him baby that's all i know about him ..." They both slowly trun thier head towards gulf who was pouting his lips...

Arina:" First i should kill you ... Without knowing his name you come this far ... Know how we are going to search him gulf ... Hey you here there is any other way to search the person ..." Noha nod his hand took the file before point the photo...

Noha:"We can identify them with his photos... Still if he can remember his face....But looking at him i think he don't even remember his face..." Arina point the gun towards noha who shut his mouth ...