Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Corry, it's favorite, not farovate." he corrects and I saw Corry rolling his eyes.

I saw Danielle and Joshua leaning on the countertop while looking amused at the kids in front of me.

"There's no differents, Cony!" he said huffing after.

I giggle again and decided to carry the little grumpy Corry on my hips. Holding also Cony's hand, we walked closer to the heavens and can't stop my intense glare at the strawberry ice cream in the freezer.

Strawberry is eww.

Grabbing the mint choco ice cream after the two toddlers grabbed their choco mint popsicles, we all sat on the countertop.

I wonder if I really influenced these two toddlers on liking choco mint. Maybe not?

"Hello Luna!" greeted a woman on her thirties while waving her hand.

I waved my hand too while sucking the spoon of heaven. She chuckled though and smiled.

"Luna, I'm just going to take these two worms. Their father wants to say goodbye to them." she softly said and the two kids immediately hurried down the countertop and I quickly carried them down the floor.

"Oki! Tell Demillio to have a safe business trip!" I said and they all smile.

"Of course, Luna."

Getting my butt back on the countertop, I devoured my ice cream again. Joshua pat my thigh and swiped his hand up to my hair to brush my strands away from my face.

I giggled and stick out my tongue at him.

"You really didn't knew what's going on, huh." he mumbles but my strong hearing sense clearly heard it.

"Joshua, I know what's going on. You and Danielle will make some foods! I'm correct, right?" his head shake in amusement and slightly pinched my cheek.

"Yeah yeah. And don't you go anywhere. We'll just finish preparing your snacks and we're off to go to your practice." Joshua adds and Danielle nods in agreement.

"Oki!"

They started preparing the snacks while I was still devouring the already half gallon of my mint choco.

Hawak-kamay, 'di kita iiwan sa paglakbay
Dito sa mundong walang katiyakan
Hawak-kamay, 'di kita bibitawan sa paglalakbay
Sa mundo ng kawalan

My ears perked up the moment I heard the familiar voice and song mama and I used to sing when I was still little.

Minsan, madarama mo
Ang mundo'y gumuguho sa ilalim ng 'yong mga paa
At ang agos ng problema'y tinatangay ka.

We started to sang this when my papa died in a plane crash.

Tumingin ka lang sa langit
Baka sakaling may masumpungan
O 'di kaya, ako'y tawagin
Malalaman mong kahit kailan...

My eyes water and I immediately hurried to run to the direction where I am hearing it.

I'm going further and further to the woods and for the moment, I forgot about their reminders on not going beyond the woods.

Hawak-kamay, 'di kita iiwan sa paglakbay
Dito sa mundong walang katiyakan
Hawak-kamay, 'di kita bibitawan sa paglalakbay
Sa mundo ng kawalan...

"Mama, I miss you." I said in a trembling voice when I saw her standing not too far away from me.

"I know son, I missed you too. Come, give me a hug."

And everything went so fast, I just saw myself lying on our bedroom. Damien was hugging me in his arms and I can feel my tear—stained cheeks.

I look up at him and saw him intensely look at my eyes. It's as if he's reading my soul in which I giggled in a rusty voice.

He seemed to caught off guard though. But he hugged me tightly while whispering Thank Goddess.

"Dammy, are you okay?" I finally asked while caressing his forehead that's been creasing.

"No, baby. I should be asking that to you. Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

I sat up and look at him.

"Of course, Dammy. I'm definitely okay." I honestly answered and his brows shoot up.

"But you just screamed your lungs out until you passed out. You even scream how your body was aching. And your teeth..."

He was cut off when someone knocked on the door. And there came in the grumpy looking Joshua.

"LOURDE, WE NEED TO —Loui? Are you feeling okay now?" I was confused by his sudden change of mood and I was about to answer when Dammy signalled Nathan.

"Hamster, Andrei is okay. If you want to talk to Damien, we should go to his office."

"Shut up, bítch! I need to talk first to my—"

"Go to my office. We'll talk there, not here." Dammy said in his deep voice.

"But that's my cousin, I should talk to him—"

"Baby hamster, I'll chain you up on my bed again if you don't listen."

"Fvck you!" Joshua screamed in korean language until I can't see them anymore.

"Baby, get a rest okay? I'll discuss something to them and I'll go back here as soon as possible. If you need something or feel any pain, there are guards at the door." I feel his lips peck on mine and I just nodded.

I'm still dazed of what I heard from Joshua. He just cursed! Tita Ellesha said I should report to her if I ever heard Joshua cursing.

I snapped out of my thought when I can't smell the strong scent of Dammy in the room. I looked around the room and saw nothing of him.

It's just weird that I'm too tired to go out. Deciding on changing my clothes into pikachu onesie, I looked at the full body mirror to check my onesie.

My smile goes away and I stood there in shock when I saw my fangs elongating for no reason.

I touched it and feel my two upper fangs was really elongating. I looked back at the mirror and my knees go weak.

My butt hits the floor loudly and I stare on the mirror in horror.

The whites of my eyes remained but the pupil of my eyes were black as the night and my iris was a blazing red.

My eyes were red.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!