Accidental Marriage: Pt 6

Start from the beginning

Soojoo wasn't just planning to introduce Jisoo to her dad, she was also planning on confessing to her in hopes she would accept. After months of chasing after the girl, she managed to find the perfect moment for her confession.

She would introduce her to her dad, enjoy the party together, and confess by the end of the night and wake up the next morning as girlfriends.

"Dad!" Soojoo called out to the man who quickly turned to face her with a small smile on his lips which dropped to a gasp once he saw Jisoo beside her.

Soojoo was quickly shunned aside and left furrowing her brows.

"Miss Kim? What are you doing here?"

"Soojoo." Jisoo nudged her to answer.

"She's with me! I told you I'm seeing someone already, dad!" Soojoo whined to the old man who remained shocked. He truly didn't expect his daughter to be seeing someone.

"It seems everyone is seeing someone. Jongin too has a girlfriend." They turned to see Kai gulping the saliva in his throat with wide eyes. "Allow me to introduce you to Kim Jongin, my nephew, and his girlfriend, Kim Jennie." He spoke towards Jisoo.

The raven's eyes shook in fear as Jennie glared between her and Soojoo's hands. She did want to tear her hand away but was scared it would make Mr. Hong suspicious.

"Hi." Jennie grit out through her teeth.

"H-Hello." Jisoo returns in an unexpectedly high voice.

"Oh my god! What a coincidence! Aren't you Sooya's assistant?" Soojoo beamed, glad Jennie was seeing someone. She had been noticing unusual closure between Jisoo and her and it made her slightly uncomfortable.

"Yup." Jennie forced out a smile before returning to her resting face which was sending shivers down Kai's spine. It would've been the same for Jisoo if she didn't find Jennie being angry so sorry sexy.

Her eyes hungrily ran down Jennie's dress that hugged her tightly but perfectly. Jennie's cat eyes and pouty lips were making Jisoo slowly lose her control. She just wanted to desperately ravage her or at least get a kiss.

"It's such a surprise to see you here, Jessie!" Soojoo spoke, meaning no harm.

"It's Jennie." The brunette replied, trying to keep the veins in her forehead from popping out.

"This really was unexpected. I thought you were just lying to keep me off you again."

"If you stop nagging, I wouldn't have to lie." Soojoo reminded him flatly.

"Well, look where my nagging has led you, right into KJS corps' CEO's lap. Be grateful." He joked, making Soojoo and Kai awkwardly chuckle. Jisoo was still busy eye-fucking Jennie and the latter was boring a hole into the raven's head with her glare.

"How did you two meet anyway?" Jisoo bit her lip to keep from blabbering something wrong.

"Blind date!" Soojoo rescued her, clutching tighter onto her hand. "We were supposed to be on a blind date but Soo was busy with something so she couldn't make it. When we met again, she offered to take me out to make up for it." The irony made Jisoo hold back a chuckle.

"Well, I'm glad you were able to join us today, Miss Kim. It really was such a great idea for Soojoo to take over the project, I guess."

"Yes. We've managed to sign it and began the work already. Right, honey?"

"Uhhh.." Jisoo pleaded her innocence to Jennie with her eyes. "Yeah."

"Since you're already familiar, I'll leave you kids to keep each other company. I still need to speak with a few more people about our next project. Enjoy your night."