ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 45

Start from the beginning

"We all clear. You may go in now,"told Johnny. We slowly sneaked into the mansion with Jimin's lead,trying not to make much sound or else we will be easily get caught by the enemies.

It was so dark as we looked around, being extra careful and focus. We got ready our weapons just in case someone attack us.

"Well well well... looks like we have uninvited guests today," a voice echoed the whole mansion, together with a clap. I recognized that voice.

Key walked down the stairs with two men behind him. Soon , more than 10 men crowded the room, pointing their guns to us.

"Hey Key! Where's Sarah? What do you want from her?!" Mark shouted exasperatedly. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Oh don't worry,brother-in-law. She's safe in my hands. Probably having her beauty sleep," Key laughed in evil.

"I swear to God, I will slaughter you if you lay your dirty hands on her!" Mark yelled again.

"Don't be mad ,brother-in-law. In fact ,you should be thankful because I really took good care of her. Better than a little boy," Key said with his eyes sharp staring into mine.

"Brother-in-law? Since when she was yours?! she belongs to me," I grimaced.

"Aww, cute little boy crying out loud for his little sweetheart. I just don't get it what she sees in you? Weak , childish who's barely surviveon his own and couldn't even save his friend," Key smirked. I freezed and dumbfounded to his words. I curled my fingers into a fist, trying to be patience dealing with him.

"I guess enough with the chitchat, might as well you say goodbye to your little girlfriend." Key turned around and went up the stairs. "Finish them."

And so, his men started attacking and shooting us. We quickly ran for covers and shoot them back.

"Jisung, Mark! Follow me! Guys, cover us!" Jeno shouted and we started running up the stairs. The others kept on shooting and fighting to cover us. We searched for Sarah but there were so many rooms. We searched each room and shouted for Sarah's name.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬

SARAH'S POV

I woke up to a shooting sound then someone rushed into my room.

"Hey,get up! We need to move!" The bald man yanked my arm and pulled me out of the room. I heard guns shooting loudly and people shouting.

"Where are you taking me,bastard?!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grip but it was too strong. The more I tried to free my arm,the tighter his grip gets.

"SARAH!!!!"

Out of the blue, I heard someone shouted my name. A very familiar voice. Once again ,he shouted my name and I quickly recognized the voice.

"JISUNG!!!!! I'M HERE !!!" I shouted back.

"Shut up bitch!" the bald man slapped my face hard. I could feel my head spun and my lips bleed. No,I can't be weak. I have to fight back!

"Hey wait!" I stopped.

"Wha-" before he could finished his words, I bit his hand and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the ground,yelped in pain. I kicked his stomach,causing him to hiss in pain again.

I crouched in front of him ,"Good night ,you son of a bitch!" I grabbed his head then hit it a few times on the floor till he was unconcious.

I started running and shouting for Jisung again. I kept running trying to find the way ,however a strong hand pulled my hair then dragged me into a room.

"Do you think you can run away from me?" Key grunted then threw me to the floor. He grabbed my face and an evil smile plastered on his face. I felt chills ran down my spine as how dangerous he looks now.

"I told you they would come for me and you'll be dead!" I spat on his face. He cackled and with a quick blow of punch, a flashed of pain rushed into me,causing me hard to breathe.

He then grabbed my hair and swung his hand right to my face. A hot liquid coming out from my nose and my lips bleed even more. That was a really big slapped. My head spun and my vision started to blur.

"You know, I thought you'd be different from the others but I was wrong!" Key shouted,followed by a kick to my stomach over and over again. I curled my body to protect my stomach from getting a kick again. After awhile he stopped and took out his gun,pointing towards me.

"If I can't have you,neither can Jisung."

I was too weak to fight back,there was no chance at all. This was it, the end of me. I closed my eyes tightly, waited for the great pain to come.

However ,before he could pull the trigger, a kick was thrown right at his hand ,causing his gun to slip out of his hand,followed by a punch right onto his face. He fell to the ground.

I heard Jeno and Mark called my name and that was the last thing I heard before everything went black out.