They first head to Sprout Market for their organic groceries, which offer a wide variety of natural and organic goods, including fresh vegetables, bulk meals, and vitamins that they need while the pandemic is still ongoing.

Greggy: Honey, you want these Cold Brew Tea? [asking Irene]
Yara: Mom only wants the unsweetened green tea and the hibiscus tea, Dad!

Greggy: [calling Yara] Bear, you'll love these ice cream sandwiches.
Irene: Is that Cool Haus? [excited, smiled]

Greggy: Yes, darling!
Yara: That's mom's go-to ice cream sandwich, Dad! You know what to do! [laughed]

Greggy: Babe, I thought of buying these supplements [showed Irene]
Irene: [curious] What is that for?

Greggy: This one is SBO probiotics, It keeps your gut in check and our immune system some extra support
Irene: [nodded] That's a good brand. Okay, will try that! And also, can you get Yara the Betts Gummies, she likes that as her vitamins.

Greggy: Alright, will look for it. [roamed around]
Yara: [holding bunch of stuff] Mom, is this brand of Organic Flax and Chia Seeds Blend, you're looking for? How many should I get?

Irene: [thinking] Maybe, eight of those? [undecided]
Yara: It's quite expensive mom, If I convert it into pesos it's around a thousand each.

Irene: [chuckled] Because it's organic, baby. That's why
Yara: Oh right, it's organic.

They instantly proceeded to the checkout section to get to Target after going around the grocery store and picking up their necessities that can only be found at Sprout.

Yara: [interested] Mama, can I be the one to scan our items? I wanna try it.
Irene: Sure, little girl.

Greggy: Will help you carry those things that are heavy, hija
Yara: Yay! Thanks, mom and daddy! [grateful]

Yara thoroughly enjoyed scanning their items, and her parents watched her with smiles, capturing the moment in a photograph. They also took the time to teach her how to pay with the MasterCard at the machine before heading to Target to continue their shopping.

Yara: [asking for help] Dad, could you grab the yogurts from the fridge, please? [beseeching]
Greggy: Of course, what flavor?

Irene: [smiled, barged in] Strawberry, I'm very certain of that!
Yara: Never-ending strawberry, Mommy! [chuckles]

Greggy: [counting the stocks] They only have ten left.
Irene: [joking] Well, that will only last a few days for this yogurt monster right here. [laughs]

Greggy: [laughing at Yara's reaction] Don't worry, hija. If you run out, I'll come back and buy every supply they have on display, alright?
Yara: [makes a silly face at Irene] Yay! Thank you so much, Daddy!

While their daughter was exploring food options, Irene leaned in to whisper to her husband.

Irene: [looking at Yara] Our child is so happy with simple things and incredibly appreciative.
Greggy: [agreeing] That's why we cherish this precious gift of ours, darling.