15: Tit for Tat

"Ahh.... What will I wear hubby?" asked Tine. Sarawat was busy checking his wife's back. Tine looked at his hubby who was eyeing him.

"Wear anything.. Be naked that will also be good for me" Sarawat said and smirked. Tine smirked back "ok... I'll go naked then". Sarawat's eyes darkened he grabbed Tine's waist and ass, pinned him to the closet. " Wear anything... Later in my office you'll be naked... As I want you to be like that in front of me. Understand?" Flirted Sarawat in a husky tone. Tine shivered and nodded. Sarawat growled "Words wifey". Tine answered  " Yess.. Sir".

Tine wore a beautiful red shirt, white jeans. His neck was looking absolutely beautiful. The golden pendant on his white neck was a awesome thing for Sarawat. But when Sarawat saw his wife's plumpy ass being fit in that tight white jeans his member hardened. He sighed and went to bathroom to do his business.

He came back wearing a cream color suit, he saw his wife scratching his neck. His neck became red with tiny blisters. Hie eyes we're red, he was sneezing non stop. His face was red, he started to have breathing problems.

"Wifey... Uh... wait.. " He gently removed his wife's hand from the neck and blew air. He hugged his wife and carried him to the room. "Did you had something just now?" Asked Sarawat. Tine replied in a low voice"only water". Sarawat was suspicious. He told Tine not to go anywhere,he don't want his wife to be in any danger. He called his personal Doctor to check up on him.

Sarawat ordered Nick to give the CCTV footage of the living room. After 30 minutes, his phone pinged.

He saw Pam came and mixed something with the water. He saw two glasses of water, one empty another one half filled. He told his doctor to check on it immediately.

At the evening, Sarawat invited Pam for dinner. "Oh Sarawat, I've dreamt of this day for a long time" said Pam in a sweet voice. Sarawat wanted to puke. "Yah my beautiful lady.. I'm sorry for misbehaving with you" dramatically said Sarawat. Nick came with the plates and served the dinner, then winked at his boss.

Pam started eating. After few bites her throat became dry, itchy, her eyes became red. She started coughing. Sarawat was busy in eating.

"S-sara-w-wat... Did... Y-you mix praw-ns in it?" said Pam in a scratchy voice. Hew tears were falling she was coughing badly. "Now understood what happened to my wife?" He said in a calm cold voice. "Wh-y... Why t-that slut h-huh... I-I can g-give you e-ever-ything" said Pam.

"I don't want a greedy Lady like you who want her own brother to die due to allergy. You mixed lactose in his water, and his body is highly sensitive as he's lactose intolerant. Tit for tat Bitch. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. NICK THROW HER OUT. NOW! " shouted Sarawat.