6: Face reveal

"You're useless just like your mother" said Mr. Teepakorn slapped Tine. "If you can't seduce with your body what's the point of having such body huh?" said Pam and twirling a glass filled with water. Both the father and daughter visited Tine, after 3 months to see the condition of their deal but they became disappointed to find no result. Tine was on the floor kneeling and crying, he silently prayed for his husband to come back home as soon as possible.

"If you need to me seduce so much why didn't you marry him huh?" asked Tine glaring at Pam, he knew her very well how she used to seduce men stripping in front of them and cheat them by taking money. "You bitch how dare you tell that huh?" shouted Pam and grabbed Tine's hair and slapped him on his face hard, his cheeks became red. "Within two weeks, spread your legs in front of him and take his money understand" commanded Mr. Teepakorn, Tine shouted with his little cracked voice "I CAN'T H-HE'S MY HUSBAND MY LOVE I RESPECT HIM AND I'LL N-NOT CHEAT HIM YES I'LL OPEN MY LEGS WHEN HE'LL SAY I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY BODY FOR MONEY AND F-FULIFILL YOUR GREED" he panted hard feeling weak. Suddenly a strong male voice came "Wow Mr. Teepakorn" they all turned around to see Sarawat standing with his poker face wearing a mask along with his secretary.

"Mr. Sarawat I-I actually came here for you only I-I thought Win was misbehaving with you" stuttered the greedy man. Tine was looking at Sarawat with his tearful eyes, Sarawat went towards Tine and helped him to stand up. "Want to die old man?" asked Sarawat to the man glaring at him. "H-Huh no Mr. Sarawat I-I really didn't do anything" scared Mr. Teepakorn. "40 million right?" asked Sarawat "w-which 40 million?" Tine knew what was Sarawat talking his mother's property and money which she kept for Tine. "Give back the 40 million now otherwise...." handed him the papers to sign and motioned Nick to show the video, Nick showed all the videos which were the nasty deals he made along with his daughter in his office, outside the office. Tine closed his eyes, tears dropped from his eyes feeling relaxed that this man who's his husband finally helped him. Mr. Teepakorn finally took the papers and signed it. "Nick throw them out" commanded Sarawat to Nick.

"Wait....We don't need anything, Tine you're still unlucky to marry such an ugly man" Pam rolled her eyes "That's my business Pam I don't care about his looks, I love him genuinely from his heart" Tine said glaring at Pam. "Then I should show my face to my wife" Sarawat opened his mask, Tine's eyes widened as well as Pam's. Sarawat was so handsome anyone will fall for him, he was looking at Tine. "So handsome" commented Tine and blushed "Happy my wife?" asked Sarawat and pulled Tine closer to him.