2: The proposal

"Take her out from here" ordered the President of SG company. The president was frustrated to see these clingy bitches who try to seduce him with their bodies and want to get the job. Nick came inside the cabin

"Sir Mr. Teepakorn sent you a proposal" said Nick and the letter to the president. The president took the letter and read it, he knew that bald man very well. That man was filled with greed inside his body, now he's asking for partnership and marriage proposal by lending his son to him. He sighed and thought "what the bald man need now?" He flipped the letter and saw a beautiful picture of the boy, he never felt so attracted to someone at first sight but something inside his heart ignited and telling him to marry him

"Ok then I'll marry this boy" said the President

"But Mr. Sarawat you never want to be with anyone and you also don't know who this boy is" said Nick, he knew his Sir very well for the past 3 years. He never let any boy or girl to come near him always suspended them if they tried other ways to get to him.

"That's why I want you to find me his details" said Sarawat still looking at the picture. The secretary nodded and went to his work.

"Who are you huh? So beautiful" said Sarawat to himself and caressed the picture with his fore finger as if he was touching his soon-to-be wife. The secretary came with a file and handed it to Sarawat.

"Hmm.. Tine Teepakorn, age 24, omega, mother died due to cardiac arrest......" he continued reading the info and came to a line that his father is the owner of his mother's property which should be Tine's. His guess was right something the bald man was planning and the victim is Sarawat Guntithanon.

(A/N: I made it an omega story...i was feeling embarrassed writing it as shemale)

"Ok then I accept the proposal let's see what game the bald man and his son play with me" said Sarawat and smirked.

Nick sent the reply to Mr. Teepakorn via email that the president accepted it.

On the other hand Tine also motivated himself to tell his soon-to-be husband everything about his father's plan. He don't want to lie to his husband and prayed to moon goddess "please God I hope my husband will trust me, help me and love me"