12: Where's my wife?

Both went to the mall, the shop was open for every person, be it's gay, lesbian, straight. It was one of the biggest mall that Sarawat owns. Tine was busy choosing dress, Wat helped him.

"How's is it hubby?" asked Tine after coming back from the trial room wearing a white top and shorts it was specially chosen by Wat. Sarawat looked from top to bottom, licked his lips seeing the milky thighs. Tine blushed at his hubby's stare.

(A/n: ik... The waist is not looking like Tine's... But imagination is free guys✨)

"Wow.... Sir you're looking amazing" squealed a female worker. Sarawat smirked and said "of course he's my beautiful wife". Tine blushed and looked down.

" Such a whore... Now wearing a girly dress huh?" said an annoying voice and it was none other than Pam. "Mind your own business" Tine said and rolled his eyes. "Do you think wearing this type of clothes will make you look rich?" asked Pam. Tine said "you also wear fucking rich torn clothes... Does that make you rich from heart? No right?".

Sarawat signalled and whispered something to the worker, and she very well understood. " Miss Pam let's go over that section, there's a lottery offer going on". Pam's eyes lit up and went with the worker.

"Why don't you try the lottery game princess?" Sarawat asked while caressing his wife's hair. "Try for nothing... Always had a bad luck" Tine pouted. Sarawat kissed the pouty lips and whispered "I always had a good luck.. Try it princess if you win, then you'll give me a reward".

Tine nodded and picked a paper from the box. He closed his eyes wishing to be the winner. By that time Sarawat wrote something on a small paper. Tine opened the paper slowly and saw the number "It's nine" . Then Sarawat picked a paper, but he turned around and did something then opened the paper. "Hey mine is 9 too" Sarawat said with a small smile. Tine became shocked "hey.. How's is it possible? Many people are here!" said Tine. "Well I don't know... Maybe the spirit wants us together". Both smiled and the workers squealed at their cuteness and yes indeed they won.

" Now.... Reward??" asked Wat raising his eyebrow. Tine shyly went to him, and smooched his lips, all the people clapped and clicked their pictures. Both giggled and went to the counter for payment.

New morning,
Tine was in his room arranging the bed sheets, Sarawat went to his office in the morning after flirting with his wife. Tine was about to go to the washroom, suddenly the door bell rang. He went to open the door.

"Senior Luke?" gasped Tine. Luke smiled "hey Tine". "Come inside" said Tine. But Luke denied and said "nah Tine... Ahm... I just wanted to invite you to dinner, cause it's been so long since I met you". " B-but I'm married P... I--" Luke interrupt him "I know Tine... Comeon it's just a dinner". Tine was feeling strange but however agreed.

" Tine... I'm home.. " Sarawat entered the house at 7 PM. But no response from his wife. He shouted again "Tine.... Babyyyyy"... " Where the hell is my princess?"