4: Spending time

Two days passed Tine was all alone in this house, The president came back home at night so he was staying in his own room. He was walking with his secretary talking about the business but stopped and cornered themselves. He saw Tine was cooking, the maids were whispering to each other when Sarawat's brother came towards Tine, his wife ignored the person but the person was eyeing his wife as if he's a food.

"Hi brother-in-law" said the man to Tine, Tine looked at him and nodded "hi" he shortly answered.

"Oh brother-in-law you're here for money right?" asked the man, Tine ignored the question

"I know brother-in-law you're here for my brother's money, but you know what he can't give you what I can give you" said the Man and caressed Tine's back, Tine backed away feeling irritated.

"Stop it" warned Tine

"Come on we'll surely have fun" said the man but got shocked after hearing the words from Tine's mouth "Listen I don't know you. and I don't want to know you clear and yah talking about sex, no I'm not interested to take a shrimp inside me, I only want my husband's fat meat inside. So if you don't stop I'll not hesitate to cut that shrimp of yours" Tine sassily answered pointing the knife towards the person's member and smirked as well as Sarawat, his heart felt relief that his wife was at least not doing nasty things behind his back. He motioned his secretary to bring the food on his room and went back to the room smiling under the mask.

"Mr. Tine please give me the food I'll serve it inside the President's room" said Nick, Tine pouted a bit and nodded. 

Nick went to Sarawat's room and knocked it, a faint 'come in' was heard. He entered and saw the President sitting on the bed with a picture of Tine. He smiled a little, he knew Tine was different

"Sir your food" Sarawat nodded

"Sir Mr. Tine is different we can see that" said Nick

"Yeah but I need some more time to realize my feelings towards him" said Sarawat

"Sir you can spend some time with Mr. Tine, in that way you'll come to know about him" suggested Nick, Sarawat nodded and ate the food which was delicious.

"Tine are you free at the evening?" asked Sarawat, he saw his wife inside the room sitting on the bed and looking outside the window. 

"Yes Mr. Sarawat I'm free" said Tine feeling happy that his husband talking to him

"Ok then be ready at 6 pm, we'll go to nearby park" said Sarawat and went away. Tine blushed and smiled, he jumped on the bed and screamed on the pillow happily.