"So if Keith is here then matt-"

"There's a good chance he's still alive." Shiro interrupts again. "Keith and matt were inseparable on the ship. But we will have to wait for Keith to wake up to ask about matt."

"Wait, Shiro? You're Shiro?" Lance jumps in.

"Yes?"

"Adam's ex Shiro?" Lance adds.

"Lance!" Pidge growls.

"Yes..."

Lance glares at Shiro. "You have to excuse him, Lance here is one of Keith's protective friends." Hunk states.

"So you're Lance." Shiro states. "Keith has told me alot about you."

"I bet." Lance walks away.

"Did I do something?" Shiro asks.

"The theory of you and Keith." Pidge answers. "He believes you are stringing Keith along..."

"Oh....that rumor..." Shiro sighs.

"What happened to you guys that you had to escape?" Pidge asks.

"Our ship was attacked by a giant black and purple ship filled with these cat like giant creatures that call themselves the Galra." Shiro starts.

*****shiros p.o.v at the time of capture*******

I'm waken up after I feel my knees slam down onto a metal floor. I try to move my hands up to my aching head but find out I'm cuffed.

I start panicking and looking for the others.

I look over and see Matt, Mr. Holt, and Keith are also on their knees, cuffed, but knocked out cold. "Keith!" I whisper shout since he's the closest. He doesn't respond. "Keith!"

"Silence!" I look and see a giant purple cat like figure infront of me.

"Alien cats?" I accidentally let slip.

"We are galra. And you human life forms will be perfect for the arena." The creature states.

"Sir." Another grabs his attention. "Not all of them are human." He states.

"Explain." The one infront of me growls.

The other shows Keith's small knife. "Give that back to him! That's all he has of his mother!" I shout.

"This is a blade of the marmora galra..." the one I guess is the leader growls. "I want tests done. And as soon as we recieve the results we inform Zarkon."

The other nods and grabs keith.

"Dont touch him!" I shout.

"Dont worry. He's in good hands." The one states. "Now for you and your other comrades." I watch as he examines the others. "Young but small...he will be fine for a few rounds."

"For what?" I ask.

"This old man though. Not much of a fighter looking type."

"Hes not he's a scientist." I state.

"Even better we can put him to better use making better weapons." The creature states. "Take the old man to the labs and the two others to the holding cells. Make sure they are placed in the next gladiator match." He orders.

"Wait!" I try but am ignored.

*******present time end of shiros p.o.v.*******

"So what happened to you and matt?" Pidge asks.

"We fought in some battles. He held his ground as much as he could but I feared he wouldn't have lasted much longer." Shiro answers.

"And you?"

"I lost my arm in a battle and then was experimented on by this alien witch."

Pidge looks at the arm. "What about matt?" She asks. "Did he-"

"No just a scar or two." Shiro answers. "But after I was given this arm I didn't see matt in the arena at all."

"And keith?" Pidge asks.

"Never saw him in the arena or holding cells. Your dad as far as i know was the one being forced to upgrade their technology." He explains.

"So how did you all escape?"

"The ship was attacked by some rebel crew. And as far as I could tell they were there to free us prisoners. I was brought to their bass but when there Keith, matt, and your dad never showed up. So I left to find them but ended up back here."

"How long have you been back?"

"A day."

"I wonder how Keith got away." Pidge ponders.

"We will have to ask. But I do remember the rebel team mentioning something about this gang called the blade of marmora was helping them."

"You mean the group that the knife of Keith's mom belongs to?" Pidge puts pieces together.

"Yes." Shiro answers.

Pidge was about to ask another question when Keith started to stir in his sleep. "No...don't! Give it back! No stop! SHIRO!!!! Sh-"

"Hey!" Shiro comes running to his side and grabs Keith's hands. "I'm right here." He soothes.

"STOOOOOOP!" Keith immediately jolts up in cold sweat and gasping for air. He looks around and sees where he is. "Not this dream again."

"Keith?" Pidge grabs Keith's attention.

"This is new..." Keith mumbles.

"Keith, this isn't a dream. You are home." Shiro grabs Keith's attention.

"Shiro?" He looks to pidge. "Pidge?"

"What the heck is going o-"

"Lance!"

"Keith! Thank God you're okay man!" Lance comes running over. Hunk behind him.

"Hunk!" Keith calls out.

"Had us scared." Hunk states.

"Where's matt? Where's Mr. Holt?" Keith now asks.

Shiro looks down ashamed. "I don't know. We were all seperated on that galra ship."

"But we....I just..."

"Keith, we've been gone for a year." Shiro states.

"What?"

"Keith, what did those aliens do to you?" Shiro asks.

"Did tests and took blood then slammed me in a cell away from anyone. None stop tests." Keith answers. "But that doesn't matter. How did you escape?"

"The rebel team." Shiro answers. "Keith, what tests did they do?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is finding Matt and Mr. Holt." Keith pushes off the subject.