Stiles, Meet The Mutants

Start from the beginning

Right on cue, Sky jumped down from the roof, landing next to Xavier, something that would have resulted in a broken leg for a human.

"Am I about to get kidnapped by Mutants?" Stiles asked.

Xavier smiled,"No, Mr. Stilinski. We only wish to make you a proposal, think of it as...a scholarship if you will."

"I'm a junior, I haven't even applied to any colleges, and in case you haven't noticed my Dad just died!" Stiles growled, for some reason feeling a strange itch in his wrists.

"This is important, Mr. Stilinski," Xavier said, moving forward in his wheelchair,"Do you know what makes a Mutant?"

"Something in genetics," Stiles said,"Why does it matter?"

"It's a gene," Xavier continued,"It's triggered between the ages eight to twelve for most. But the stronger, more powerful ones, manifest powers later into their teens. The last time you saw your Father living, you felt something, didn't you?"

"Shut up," Stiles snarled, his hands curling into fists.

"Mr. Stilinski, you are a Mutant."

Everything stopped for Stiles, his anger fading, and he shook his head,"No...No, you're lying."

"Mr. Stilinski, please," Xavier said, but Stiles took off running, faster than a normal human.

"Why don't you stop him?" Sky asked.

The Professor looked up at her from his chair,"Too many emotions in his head, it makes it harder to control. Let's go back to the jet, I'll try to locate him from there."

Change Of View

Mutant, something that was feared and hated by humanity. And supposedly, Stiles was one of them too.

He slowed to a walk in the preserve, looking over the trees,"Why?" Stiles asked, looking up, as if the answer would just happen to be written in the sky,"Why did my Dad have to die?"

Stiles fell to his knees, breathing heavily, his grief disappearing and being replaced with something else...rage.

Stiles punched the ground, his heart pounding, then he hit it again and again and again.

When he screamed it was silent in his ears.

A horrible monster-like rage filled him, making him feel the need to hit the ground more, like he was punishing the Earth.

Stiles finally stopped when he heard the sound, the sound of stone breaking.

He looked down, and saw that he had punched through solid rock, then he looked at his hand and saw the damage that had been done to it.

It was bloody, the bones mangled and sticking out in several places.

Stiles grunted in pain as the bones reset themselves, retreating back into his hand, the cuts healing, the only evidence of what had just happened was the blood on his hand, and the rock he had broken.

Stiles's eyes went wide, breathing heavily in panic, then his eyes rolled back into his head and he lost consciousness.

Time Skip

Blinking tiredly, his eyes opened, showing Sky just above him,"Welcome back."

Stiles looked up at an unfamiliar ceiling, blinking rapidly,"Where am I?"

"On our jet," She said,"We found you after you passed out."

"Interesting," Xavier said, looking at scans of Stiles's body,"You already show signs of a healing factor and enhanced strength and you haven't even fully manifested."