The Warners in Among Us

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Braydenwarren639

"Hehe! Mwy wittle pwonie!" Rain cooed.

The Warners was sitting at the family couch watching TV together. Yakko groaned,

"Rain, we watch this everyday! Can we please play something else?"

Rain looked at Yakko and stuck her tongue out "NO!"

Wakko was playing among us on his tablet until he got killed.

"NOOOO!" Wakko screamed.

Wakko threw his Tablet on the ground and pouted, "I wish Among us was real, so I can beat some people butts!"

Dot put her hand on Wakko shoulder "Don't worry Wak.."

Suddenly, this purple bean came out of Wakkos tablet. Rain backed up and gasped, "Whats thwat!?"

The bean all teleport the Warners into the unknown.

☺︎︎

The Warners all landed in this Astronaunt ship. Rain got up first and dusted herself off.

Rain notice something... She was wearing a dark blue astronaunt suit!

Yakko was wearing a green astronaunt suit,

Wakko was wearing a light blue astronaunt suit,

and Dot was wearing a pink astronaunt suit!

Yakko got up and scratch his head, "Ugh, What happen?" Yakko open his eyes and looked around the surrondedings.

Wakko jumped up and gasped, "WE'RE IN THE AMONG US WORLD!" He yelled in exciment.

Wakko was running around the scene while his siblings watched him.

Dot strecthed out her arm and pulled Wakko towards her, "Shush Wakko! You're gonna get us killed!"

Wakko nodded.

Yakko got up and sighed, "I guess we gotta hide from the imposter.."

Yakko spot a red button, "Oh what does this do?" When he pushed the red button, every player up in that ship suddenly appeared behind the Warners.

"Who pushed the button?!" A little cyan astronaunt yelled.

"Wasn't me!" Yakko said, putting his hands up. He then pointed at his little sister Rain.

"It was her!" He framed.

Rain looked at Yakko and frowned. Dot laughed nervously, "We accidently pushed the button guys! Everythings okay, just go back to what you were doing!"

Black chuckled and everybody looked at him.

"What are you laughing about?" Wakko asked.

Black looked at Wakko and smiled maniacally. He then pullled out a knife from behind his back.

Everybody gasped.

"BLACK IS THE IMPOSTER!" Yellow screamed.

The Warners watched as everybody around them started running, "Thwis is the mwost weirdest chwapter ywet.." Rain mumbled to herself.

Black suddenly grew to a three headed monster, eating everyone who pass by him!

Yakko, Wakko, Dot, and Rain ran under this table panting.

"Okay sibs we gotta do something, we can't let this dude eat every player who's around us!"

Dot thought for a moment...then a idea popped up in her mind!

"Lets just get him out of here the easy way!"

Dot went up to wall that has a lever on it, then she pulled down the lever.

The floor under the monster suddenly disapeared, making him fall down the rabbit hole.

The Warners all sighed from relief.

"Looks like we're the only players left.." Said Wakko as he looked at every dead player.

"Good news is, We ain't dead!" Yakko pat Wakkos head.

Rain nodded in agreement.

Dot chuckled. Everybody looked at her, "Now what are you laughing about?" Wakko asked again..

Dot looked at her sibs and smirked, "Im acutally the 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥!" Dot pulled out a knife from behind her back and waved it around.

Yakko, Wakko, and Rain looked at eachother, then back at Dot and screamed.

"AHHHH!"

They all ran in different directions, Dot following behind them.

☺︎︎

"Maybe we should cancel the Warners water bill?" Ralph asked. Nora nodded in agreement.

"I guess, but what about their-"

A frozen monster fall through the office celling, cutting off Nora's sentence.

"What in the heck?" Dr scratchy yelled.

The three walked towards the monster with wide eyes, "Ummm?...." Ralph got behind the two.

Nora looked at the fourth wall and sighed,

"I don't get paid enough for this..."

A 4th Warner? Why Not!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara