Dots Discovery

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐲 Braydenwarren639

Dot was walking around the WB lot.

She came across this two disc's that was randimly laying on the ground. She picked them up and examine them,

"Ooh! What two strange looking disc!"

Dot ram back to the Water tower to show her sibs what amazing discovery she found.

☺︎︎

"GUYS!" Dot shouted.

Yakko, Wakko, and Rain came running in the family room. "What is it sis?" Yakko asked.

Dot walked to the middle of the room and pulled out a phonograph from behind her back.

She then put the gramophone on the ground and motion her three sibs to come sit by her.

"I found these two disc's randomly laying on the ground!" Dot pulled out the two disc's she found earlier, "I really want to play them!"

Rain snatched one of the disc from out of  Dots hand and looked at the disc closley.

"Pway twis! Pway twis!" Yakko grabbed the disc out of his baby sister hand and chuckled.

"You want us to play this first Rain?"

Rain nodded.

Yakko placed the disc in the phonograph. The gramophone then started to play:

The music stopped playing.

"Soo..now what?" Asked Wakko. he was looking at his sibs with a confused face.

Yakko clapped his hands together, "Im just gonna say it, That was one of the most confusing songs I've ever heard!"

Rain nodded in agreement.

"What's so confusing about it? The song is about The Walking Dead!" Dot clarify.

"Ooh... Okay!" Yakko shrugged.

"Nwext swong!" Rain shouted.

☺︎︎

Dot put place the second disc in the gramophone.

The disc then started to play:

Wakko had a confused face again. "Hey! Why do I feel like I've heard this song before?" He asked.

Yakko looked at Wakko, "Because the song is from that Cars movie we watched yesterday, remember?"

Wakko eyes with wide, "OOH! Now I remember.."

Rain face palmed herself.

"Speaking of movies, Rain, Is there anything you would like to tell the dear readers?" Dot smirked at Rain.

Rain gasped and nodded her head.

"Im gwonna bwe In wakko's wish!" Yelled Rain. She then got up and started to hop around the living room.

Yakko strecthed out his arms to grabbed his excited little sister.

"Calm down sis!"

Wakko got up an strecthed, "That reminds me! We should really be heading to rehersal now."

The three other Warner sibs got up and was about to head out the door..

Rain sliped out of her older brother grasp, and ran over to the fourth wall.

"See you soon!" She waved.