Chapter Forty One: Summers with a little bird

Start from the beginning

Harper and I smile at each other, it had become quite fun with these two this summer, lots of adventures and laughs, it was therapeutic. I just missed Allie, if she were here this would be absolute heaven sent. It was funny though how Harpers red hair caught me off guard, more times than I would care to admit... from the corner of my eye. I had a sharp intake of breath every damn time, before realising the red hair was not Allie, all 50,000 times it happened over a six week period.

***
After that first summer, I would return home to Allie at my door. Her red hair was the first thing I spotted as I drove up my road, sat on my porch, her face lit up to see me as I rushed from the car and scooped her up into my arms. This was the moment she confessed she was "free" of her marriage, her life stuck in the church and the home. Allie and I were finally unshackled, our paths had synchronised, finally taking each others hands and walking onward on this path together.

"I'm yours Willa... we can be together.." she had confessed, a little breathlessly, and it was the moment we collided...

The weekend before we picked Harper up at the end of camp was spent in acts of discovery, love making and many, many, more delights that I never would have imagined.

"Willa..." Allie says softly, pressing her lips to my shoulder as I poured a glass of water in the kitchen.

It was the middle of the night and I had come down thirsty. Her hands snaked around my waist, her breasts pressed into my back. I was only wearing a t shirt, but she is completely naked, I note, as I turn. "Allie" I say teasingly, placing down the glass and lifting her hands from my waist to my breasts. She allows me to place them there, watching as I do, before she gazes back up to me.

I run my hands down her curves to her hips and pull her against me, my lips dipping and bringing hers into mine. The warm flood of love that follows each rhythmic meeting of our lips is overwhelming, even after days of showing her how I loved her. It never felt like I would get enough of her scent, her touch, her flesh on my flesh, every inch that met mine sending butterflies and shudders across my skin. Her palms cup my breasts on the outside of my t shirt, my nipples hardening and pressing against her palm. The sensation seemingly too much for her to take, as her hands hurriedly wonder under the hem of my t shirt to touch my skin, lifting the t shirt so that my breasts and my stomach are now exposed and pressing into hers.

"Mmm" I moan into her mouth, her kisses become hungrier for it, she releases my nipples from her pinched grip and breaks the kiss, before reaching down and lifting the t shirt over my head. I lift my arms as it comes away and drops to my feet, our bodies press together once more.

My entire body falls into hers, it's as if when we are intimate that we become one entity. I push her back against the breakfast bar, her hands reaching back to stop herself from hitting it as our embrace intensifies. I reach out and lift her, her legs wrapping around my waist, my hands at her back, slipping down and squeezing her hips. I squeeze the round curves of her rear which turns me on further, to feel the curves of her. She moans against my lips as my fingers curl around her, bringing her against me. Her thighs wrapped around my small waist, her warm centre against my belly, she reaches around, as her lips suck mine seductively back into hers and takes my right hand bringing it back and pushing it between her thighs. I pull away from her lips, leaving her breathless, and run my tongue across her neck as my fingers discover the wetness between her legs. Every stroke sends her a little wilder, her hips bucking a little, pushing me further inside of her until I committed to the act, sending two digits inside of her with intent to cause a wave of desire which it of course did. Her cheeks pinked and the blood rushed to her lips, her mouth opening, the arousal on her face making me feel as if I could have an orgasm just from watching her. My fingers filled her, thrusting inside of her, and in turn her hips thrust against my abdomen, her head rocked back a little, her erect breasts flung forward, her red hair trickling down her torso and I felt like I left my body, as I took hers. I pushed inside of her, curling my fingers up into her g spot, sourcing her pleasure, enticing it out, leading it and letting it overcome her. I push her back a little over the counter, she lays back and allows me to bathe her torso in kisses, my mouth sucking her nipples hungrily, flicking and licking them as her orgasm took hold. She sat up and laced her hands around my neck and through my hair as her thighs contracted and squeezed my waist. The rush of pleasure met its natural end, her cries releasing it as I kissed her bare shoulder.