♤~The Bakusquad~♤

Start from the beginning

They revealed themselves, lit up only by a dim candlelight.

"Greetings, Katsuki Bakugou." One of them said.

"You've been within the system for a whole seventeen years." Another one said.

From how they appeared in the candlelight, it almost looked like they were a single entity. An amalgamation of idiots.

"How are you enjoying the planet known as 'Earth'?"

"Is it everything you'd hoped it would be when you signed up for the program?"

"Cut the act, I know it's you guys." Bakugou said, annoyed.

"Aw! How'd you find out so quick?! That isn't fair!" Ashido pouted.

"I'll have you know we spent a long time preparing this." Sero added. "So yeah, I agree. It's pretty unfair you found out so quickly."

"Yeah, I mean, we had a whole plan and everything!" Kaminari yelled. "I memorized everything I needed to do!"

"And we had this whoooole thing we were trying to do, where we were gonna pretend everything's a simulation, and you've just woken up from it... but no. You just had to find out." Kirishima said, disappointed.

"We even had costumes, but you've made them useless." Ashido huffed. "I got in a full face of cosmetic makeup to look less like an alien, and you've made it useless. Congratulations, Bakugou.'

The group got closer, allowing their faces to become more clear. They were all in lab coats, each with a personalized nametag, and each of them had small additions to their costumes to make them more unique.
Kirishima had his hair tied in a small ponytail, the sleeves of his lab coat were pushed up to his shoulders, and he had clearly temporary tattoos on his arms.
Kaminari was wearing fake glasses, and his lab coat was tied around his waist.
Sero was wearing a bandana around his forehead like Kirishima usually does after classes, but besides that not much else had changed.
And Ashido, like she had said, was wearing a full face of cosmetic makeup to make her look more like a  normal human. She was also wearing sunglasses to cover her eyes, and a hat to cover her horns

"Wow, you... put a lot of effort into this." Bakugou said, not knowing how to feel. "Why the Hell did you put in so much effort?"

"Because we wanted you to have a fun birthday, dude!" Kirishima insisted. "And I know, I know... you just want to spend your birthday alone, but like... we wanted to at least do something, you know?"

"We'll be leaving now..." Kaminari said, sadly.

"Don't act so sad." Sero placed his hand on Kaminari's shoulder. "This was supposed to happen, remember?"

"Yeah, but! I thought he'd at least laugh at us, or something! He can't even do that?"

"Here, let me help you out with that." Ashido said, carefully melting the tape tying Bakugou to the chair. "Like Kaminari said, we should get going. Enjoy your birthday, angry boy!"

"Oh! And check the microwave when you get a chance!" Kirishima yelled.

The four of them left the dorms, turning the lights on as they did.

"Why'd they go through all that effort just to leave? I really thought they'd try to annoy me into letting them do whatever it is they were doing..." Bakugou said to himself. "And what'd he mean by 'check the microwave'?"

He walked over to the dorm's kitchen, and opened the microwave.

Inside was a bowl of his favourite food, presumably placed in the microwave to prevent it from cooling down.

There was a sticky note attached to it.

We made this home-made!!
Feel free to berate us for our horrible cooking skills l8r
For now enjoy your birthday!

"It'll probably be bad, but at least they tried, I guess." Bakugou said to himself, grabbing the bowl.

After finishing the honestly-not-that-bad food, he walked to his room.

"Where is everyone?" He asked himself, the empty dorms feeling strangely... lonely.

He opened the door to his room, and sighed when he saw the small pile of gifts on the floor.

He entered his room, and closed the door behind him. Then, he noticed a card on his desk. It was a generic kid's birthday card, meant for a seven-year-old, but a hand written '1' had been added before each '7'.

"Those idiots." He smirked, reading the card.

He sat down on the floor, and picked up one of the gifts. The writing on the lid of the box read "From Dunce Face/Kaminari (btw, Yaomomo made this because I couldn't find one ANYWHERE!!! she's literally a life saver!)", inside the box was an All Might figure. He set it up on his desk.

The writing on the lid of the second box read "FROM SHITTY HAIR/KIRISHIMA! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, BAKUBRO!!", inside was some workout equipment and a red-tinted clear plastic water bottle.

The writing on the lid of the third box read "From Tape-Face/Sero (I don't know too much about what series' you're into, but this seemed like something you'd like... oh, and you're now a part of the manga 'club' ran by Todoroki and I. Sorry, you have no say in the matter. Meetings are every sunday at 7pm in Todoroki's dorm! See you there!)", inside were three volumes of a manga series called The Bomb Inside Her.

The writing on the lid of the fourth and final box read "From Raccoon Eyes/Ashido! I think you'll like this one ;)", and inside the box was a single sheet of paper, and nothing else. The note was written in a sparkly pink gel pen.

Hello there cranky pants!!
So, I'm sure you're wondering what my gift is...
My gift to you, is the gift... of love!!
jk jk
But that's not too far off from what my gift actually is...
Well, I successfully convinced Mr. Aizawa to let us sleep somewhere else tonight! All of 1-A, except for you, are having a semi-camping trip in the woods just on the outskirts of campus!
I'm a genius, I know
I know you just want a nice quiet night, so that's exactly what I gave you.
Even though you're always filled with murderous rage... you're honestly a good friend.
Enjoy your birthday, Bakugou.

He smiled to himself, knowing that these idiots will stick by him no matter what.

They may be idiots, but they're his idiots.

"I'm so glad nobody's around to hear say this..." Bakugou said to himself, before whispering

"Thanks, guys."