☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Hey so I just had (in my opinion) the CUTEST idea for a platonic Villain Deku chapter so like... enjoy :3

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | My Hero | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

You can't breathe.

You were in so much pain.

You couldn't stop crying.

Your life is going to end before it even truly begins.

Your whole family had been killed by a Villain, and you were the only one left for him to kill. He had taken his time with you. He had broken your arm, stabbed you all over, he'd even cut off some of your fingers.

He wanted to torture you.

He wanted to torture a small girl, no older than five.

And then, something happened.

Someone else entered the house.

He had curly dark green hair and emerald eyes, he had freckles on his cheeks and various scars on his face, he was wearing a suit with a red tie, and he was holding a machete tightly in his hand.

"Good evening, Lowlife~!" He playfully called, causing your attacker to look backwards in fear. "You told me you'd bring me that UA student's head in two days~! Your time ran out yesterday... mind telling me where his head is~?"

"W-well I-"

"Shut your mouth." He demanded. "I know you haven't killed him. Meaning you've just sealed your fate!" He raised his knife, a twisted smile on his face. "Now, are you ready to-"

He suddenly stopped.

He stared straight at you, and you watched as his expression changed from a sadistic happiness to rage.

"You. Were attacking. A FUCKING CHILD?!" He screamed. "I KNEW KILLING YOU WOULD BE FUN, BUT OH BOY, THIS NEW REVEALATION WILL MAKE KILLING YOU EVEN MORE FUN~!"

"N-no, wait-!"

"YOU DON'T GET TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS! YOU DESERVE EVERY SECOND OF THIS, YOU DESERVE EVEN MORE THAN THIS! I CAN ONLY HOPE YOU'RE GIVEN THE MOST HORRIBLE TORTURE POSSIBLE WHEN YOU GO TO HELL!!" He screamed, tackling your attacker, stabbing him repeatedly.

You watched it all happen, your vision slightly obscured because of your tears.

If you could thank him, you would... but for one, he seemed busy, and two, you were having trouble breathing and you still couldn't stop crying.

You knew that Villains hurt people, and Heroes saved people.

He saved you, so... was he a Hero...?

...Yes, he must've been.

If he was a Villain, he wouldn't have saved you.

"H-hey you, are you alright?" He sweetly asked you, changing his demeanor after he finished stabbing your attacker. "You looked really badly hurt..."

Your crying was making it hard to breathe. Now that your attacker wasn't moving, you felt a bit less scared, but you still couldn't stop your constant flow of tears.

He kneeled down so that he was at eye level with you.

"Hey, hey, calm down!" He said, gently grabbing your small hand attached to your not broken arm. "Calm down, ok? Breathe in... breathe out... can you do that? Just breathe in..." you inhaled deeply. "...and breathe out." You exhaled with your shaky breath.

You kept doing that until you calmed down a bit. Of course, you were still crying, but not as badly as before.

"There we go..." he smiled softly. "What's your name?"

"(Y-Y/N)..." You quietly told him.

"(Y/N)? What a nice name." He placed a hand on your cheek. "You can call me Deku!"

"De...ku...?" You asked. He nodded, confirming. "Are you... a-are you a Hero...?"

"A Hero-?" He asked in shock. "What do you mean?"

"Well, y-you saved me... s-so that means you're a Hero, r-right...?"

"I... n-no, I'm not a Hero." He sadly whispered.

"You're not? But you saved me! That's what Heroes do, right?"

"Well... yes, but-"

"Then you're a Hero!"

Deku started crying, and hugged you tightly.

"You're a Hero!"

That was all he had ever wanted to hear...

Those beautiful words had finally been said to him.

Even if he was a Villain, somehow... he was somebody's Hero.