☆~Yuga Aoyama~☆

ta da, first chapter!

This was originally going to be Kaminari, but while writing I realized it would fit better with Aoyama, so here we are.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Danse Macabre | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Aoyama held onto your hands tightly from behind you, as you two danced together in the dark classroom.

You carefully tried not to step on any of the corpses, while Aoyama seemed not to care about stepping on them.

"Aoyama, why did you do this...?" You asked him.

"Simple, they were in the way." He responded.

"Was this the only option?" You asked. "Why not just ask me out?"

"Of course this was the only option, mon amour." Aoyama told you. "And as I'm sure you know, I did try asking you out, but... you seemed to not care."

"You should've realized I didn't want to date you." You told him.

"Oh I did, I just couldn't accept it, mon amour." He responded. "I couldn't accept the fact that you didn't love me. All around me, I saw thieves. Bastards trying to steal you from me. This truly was my only option."

"So that's what you think of me." You said. "An object, huh?"

"Oh of course not l'amour de ma vie!" Aoyama assured you as you two kept dancing. "I had more so meant... trying to steal your love from me. It was a simple slip of the tongue."

"...yeah, sure." You said. "So what are you planning on doing to me?"

"What am I planning to do to you?" Aoyama chuckled sinisterly. "Oh you'll soon find out, mon amour~"

"For now though, let's just continue our little danse macabre~"