☆~Main Trio~☆

I have the song Killer Queen playing on repeat in my head right now for some reason.

Also, I really hope you guys like this chapter, because it took me almost all day to write.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Stay Forever | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

You were covered in blood, your friend's dead body was lying on top of you, and you were on the verge of passing out.

You two had been attacked, and you had just barely survived.

You're going to die of your injuries, and if not of your injuries, then... you'll be killed by them.

Apparently, there are three Vampires that live deep in these woods.

...

God damn it... you don't want to die like this...

The good news: you didn't die!

The bad news: as it turns out, it would've been better if you did.

"Oh, you're awake! You're lucky we found you, you would've burned away in the sunlight if we didn't..." someone said. "You know how dangerous it is to go outside so close to daybreak, right?"

"W...what...?" You asked, extremely confused.

"Of course, there is the chance that you might have been trying to commit suicide, I didn't even consider that... but if you were, then why did you feed off of that human? I mean, feeding off of humans is literally what fuels regeneration, but then again, regeneration doesn't exactly help against the sun, so perhaps you just wanted to have a last meal? Or maybe you're like Shouto, and were turned rather than being born a Vampire? That's the most logical answer I can think of..."

As your vision became less blurred, you became aware of your surroundings. You were in a very fancy bed, there were two side tables beside your bed, there was a fireplace in the room as well as candles along the wall, there was a writing desk with a red feather pen, and strangely enough no windows... honestly, the room you were in looked like it belonged to a mansion.

"Ugh, no that wouldn't make sense either!" The other person in the room said in frustration. "If you were turned, you wouldn't have been feeding on a human! According to Shouto, and others who were turned, they really struggled with their hunger and restrained themselves from feeding... for ones who were turned, their first time feeding is caused by a panic because they're starving." He said to himself. "Then again, they usually freak out after that first feeding, and that would explain you being unconscious when we found you... hey, could you tell me the truth? Were you turned, or were you born a Vampire?"

...what the Hell is he talking about?

'Turned'? 'Born a Vampire'? What does any of that mean?!

It should be obvious you aren't a Vampire!

Why is he even asking you this?!

Then, you realized something.