More Revenge

CRYSTALS POV:

As the bus came closer and closer to the school, I began to get nervous. I really liked Josh and didn’t want to screw anything up with him! As for Michael, I could care less if he gets hurt; I just want this plan to work out so that he can feel how millions of other girls can feel when he ditches them. He wants me, but can’t have me; he instead has to watch me with someone else. Serves him right for being an ass to all of those other girls. Samantha noticed how worried I looked and gave my hand a squeeze.

            “You’ll be fine,” she whispered encouragingly.

 This got Meghan’s attention and she smiled and looked over, “You look hot so you have nothing to worry about,” she giggled.

            “I know,” I sighed, “ I just feel bad for Josh. I don’t want him to think I’m using him because I’m not! I mean I am, but I really like him and don’t want to hurt his feelings,” I continued, putting my head into my hands. Ugh what had I gotten myself into?

            “Listen to me,” Samantha started, “Josh likes you! I can tell! I’m sure he already thinks that Michael’s a douche anyway so I would just tell him before what you’re planning to do!”

 “Yea,” Meghan interrupted,  “I’m sure he’ll understand and I’m 100% sure he’ll be TOTALLY okay with playing along,” she finished, giving me a wink.

I blushed and looked down at my lap, “You sure?”

“Positive,” they answered simultaneously.

“Now let’s get this party on the road!” Meghan yelled as the bus pulled up to the school. I took a deep breath, re-applied my lip gloss and started down the bus stairs. I knew I looked pretty, but I didn’t realize how different I looked until I was off of the bus. Everyone was giving me looks. Girls were glaring at me as if I would steal their boyfriend’s at any second, and guys gaped at me. Nobody knew who I was at first, but now that I had changed my appearance, I was the talk of the school.

            “Show’s how shallow this school is,” I muttered to myself. All of a sudden I found myself face-to-face with a familiar set of blue eyes. He walked up to me. He was wearing a leather jacket with tight fitting jeans, and if he wasn’t so mean, he’d look really hot right now. His usual sidekicks, Drew and Max, were behind him trying to pull off the leather jacket look as well. They succeeded, but not nearly as well as Michael did.

            “Hi, I’m Michael Parker! You must be new because there is no way that a pretty girl like you can walk around here without me noticing,” he said, smiling. It was a smile I hadn’t seen before. I was so used to his signature smirk and this was most definitely NOT a smirk. Instead, it showed his dazzling white teeth that made every other girl weak at the knees. I blushed and almost smiled back until I remembered what I was here for.

            “Well I’ve been here all my life you ass. It’s Crystal,” and with that I kneed him in the balls and walked off to find Josh and tell him my plan, which might not even work now that Michael probably hated me. I spotted Josh over by the doors in front of the school, but before I could tell him my plan, Samantha and Meghan had to add in their usual input.

            “That’s twice you’ve kneed him I don’t understand why he hasn’t tried to kill you yet,” Samantha said, trying not to laugh. I grimaced, not sure that my plan would work as well now that he probably hated me.

            “Um, duh he likes her! Plus, she looks smokin’,” Meghan said with an obvious look.

            “”Correction, he USED to like me. Now there’s no way he still can, not after I kneed him in the balls…TWICE,” I said trying to hold back a laugh. Sure, I probably shouldn’t have kneed him the second time, or the first time for that matter, but the look on his face was priceless. No one had ever stood up to him the way that I did and it made me proud.