Chirkut's Miss Todfod

Sanju then roughly landed him onto the floor , went ahead and lied down on his bed leaving his mouth open gaping at her audacity.
Well she is his Ms.Todfod afterall.

"Whole day you made me sad, worried for you by royally ignoring me. Okay, mistake was mine, but atleast give me a chance to explain and apologise. But no ! You nicely went out at Lunch, Dinner , now sleeping peacefully on your bed and even got to sleep on mine. So no, Cadet Siddharth Ganju ! You don't get them all anymore. I am sleeping here now, you go wherever you like" Sanju ranted out .

Meanwhile Sid's mouth opened and closed like a fish hearing her each word.

"And yes, don't you dare go to mine and Monami's beds Cadet Siddharth Ganju. It's an order" she added at the end.

Adding up to the effect , she even wrapped his duvet on her completely, hiding from him .

Now, now, now !!

Seeing her like this on his bed, sleeping there as if it's her right and her earlier words about knowing him being on her bed made a certain someone blush to a great extent till his neck down.

It is indeed very intimate for him. It's like without knowledge, and without even touching each other they have crossed some initial boundary in their growing relationship.

Sid smiled to his heart's content, feeling all fuzzy and warm from inside.

Sid kept adoring his love. Meanwhile Sanju, finally finding peace with her Siddharth's fragrance all around her, drifted off to sleep soon.

Sid's staring session got disturbed by some grumbing noise.

"Mad woman. Looks like she too did not eat anything. Maybe I did overreact a bit. Unnecessarily Sanju is sleeping on an empty stomach" he mumbled to himself. This reminded him of one of his lovesick initial days, when Sanjana gave him a hack of sleeping with wet cloth over stomach to reduce the hunger pangs.

And the memory led his mind wander to the beautiful time he had gotten to impress her with his noodles and also spend some time with her, something like an undeclared dinner date.
As he too did not eat anything and started feeling more hungry now, Sid decided this is the best moment to relive the noodles memory.

Note
I know it's quite short. Will be updating the next one sooner. Meanwhile, kindly share your thoughts in comments. This is my first ever experience. And also if it touched your heart somewhere, please do vote my work.