He Felt Betrayed ?

"Siddharth" Sanjana sighed ! Ever since Siddharth got offended, no scratch that - Ever since she offended Siddharth by saying him to leave all other so called unnecessary stuff and concentrate more on the security details for the CM task , all she could think throughout the day was about the sudden hurtful look on his ever charming face. The way he was deeply hurt , hearing just the same accuse he has to bear from his DaddyG , others and including his Monu , even his love saying the same suddenly has hurt him too deeply. "His expression said he felt betrayed ? Oh my God ! Is that what Siddharth felt by me ?" wondered and realised Sanju. She tried a lot to get to talk to her Chirkut. But looks like , today he was being seriously serious and did not give her a chance to meet him. He was either discussing strategies with Faizi Sirji or briefing Batra Sir about the developments in the plan. Sanjana waited for him at the lunch and dinner, but he did not turn up. Only after asking Ustadji did she get to know that during the lunch & dinner breaks he had gone out, God knows where ! He did not vanish thankfully though. She did get a glimpse of him every now and then atleast from afar. He is alright , physically atleast . No bruise (due to some insane boxing / extra fitness exercises as self destruction) or anything visible. Phone seemed an utter waste piece to Sanjana today as he had completely, royally ignored her calls and messages. She is so tired now and hungry too , but she went to take a nap before midnight. Sanjana planned to talk to him somehow at midnight at terrace , for there would not be any work or anyone for him to escape then. Monami is not in room. "Maybe she went with Faizi Sirji to Batra Sir to complain about that Balli. Such a sweetheart she is, seeing me asking and worrying about Siddharth, she might've understood something is wrong between us and hence wanted to give us our space to sort it out. So maybe that is why she did not involve me now" Sanjana gratefully thanked Monami in heart and wished for her happiness. Sanjana laid on her bed . But sleep is nowhere ready to get to her. "Why is everyone giving me this space. Atleast I need sleep to be with me now" she whined and turned to her side looking for better position to fall asleep. And that's when she felt IT.

Minty, musky, melony essence filling her entire being. "Siddharth! Hmm..." she sighed in bliss into his fragrance which she loves a lot. It always calms her down. It's so much to her liking. And without her consent a stream of tears made their way down her eyes. She is missing him so damn much. She hugged her pillow tightly, felt as if she is holding her Chirkut in her arms and let her tears flow out, feeling the pain & hurt he must've gone through , for making him be mad at her to this extent. She never thought she would get attached to a guy this much that she starts acting like a silly teenager girl, crying, hugging her pillow and all. It is somehow not her.
"Ok ! Enough is enough now ! I am going to talk to that Chirkut, apologise, make him forgive me and hug me and smile with me again. No matter who is around, what he is doing , he has to listen to his Miss Todfod now. He can shout at me all he want, but he will have to talk to me , that's all". With determined mind she took some long strides all around the Academy searching for him. When she finally made her way to his room, what she saw lit some fire inside her.

Note :
Kindly share your thoughts in comments. This is my first ever experience. And also if it touched your heart somewhere, please do vote my work