Ms Todfod's Chirkut

When she finally made her way to his room, what she saw lit some fire inside her. There he is sleeping peacefully in his weird gymnastic position.

"Siddharth ! Siddharth ! wake up Siddharth" she tried to wake him up.

"Go away ! I need sleep. I need to rest to be seriously serious and crack my head tomorrow for our CM Ji" Siddharth mumbled in sleep.

Sanjana tried shaking him. However it only resulted in him rolling towards the wall and go back to sleep.

"Chirkut, please wake up. I am sorry ! Please talk to me" she tried coaxing him now.

He however just held her hand, turned towards her and slept again. "Sanju. How could you say like that love" he murmured in sleep.

Sanjana just adored his cute pout. Her eyes moved all above his face. She realised she loves this man so much beyond her understanding. She slowly moved towards him, sat in the space available next to him on bed , bent down to kiss him on his cheek. The moment her lips came in contact with his skin, Siddharth's lips stretched the farthest. "Mmm! Sanju" he relished in her touch , thinking she is in his dream , as it so happens daily in his dreams as a ritual.
Seeing his smile Sanjana could'nt resist herself from caressing his hairs and plant another kiss, this time on his eye. His usual daily dose only consisted of one kiss. So the moment he felt another one, his eyes fluttered open and their eyes locked. After few seconds it dawned upon him the reality , all the morning words came back to him. He pushed himself up and sat on his bed while forcing her to stand up.

"Go away Sanjana. I know you feel I am always kidding around, playing with you, not concentrating on my tasks . I know you fell in love with that version of me. But I also know my responsibilities. Trust me, I know how serious I am about my commitment as a cadet. So, let me just be. I am very tired and need to sleep. So bye , Good night. You can go now".

"Siddharth ! Please Siddharth. I am sorry. I did not mean like that , I was just - ......"

"It's Okay leave it. Now please go Sanjana , I'm very sleepy" he cut her in the middle , lied down on bed and turned away from her.

"SANJANA ! Huh ? Sanju became Sanjana now for you suddenly ?" Sanju literally growled.

No response.

"GET UP NOW CHIRKUT" she shouted.

No response.

"CHIRKUT !!!"

"Don't shout Sanjana ! And see , you too came from Siddharth to Chirkut again"he pointed.

"But I call you Chirkut even with love. But you never call me Sanjana" she reasoned in her defence.
Sanju huffed and puffed. "Enough is enough"
Sanju now started pulling him up by force.
"Get up you Chirkut !"

But she could not budge him away from the bed much. Looks like her Chirkut somehow got stronger than his initial days at the Academy. He was fit from the start, but realising and feeling him stronger now made her heart flutter. Sanju chides her mind to stop going there .
Finally seeing no other choice, she straight away went ahead and lifted him in her arms ( Yup! Total Bridal style ! )

" What the hell Sanju ! Put me down you , Ms.Todfod" Siddharth exclaimed, totally shocked with her unexpected move.

Thank God , no one is around to see him being treated like this , phew !

Sanju then roughly landed him onto the floor , went ahead and lied down on his bed leaving his mouth open gaping at her audacity.
Well she is his Ms.Todfod afterall.

Note :
Kindly share your thoughts in comments. This is my first ever experience. And also if it touched your heart somewhere, please do vote my work