Chapter 15 🦇

DAMIEN'S POV

'I feel bad for leaving her to sleep alone especially since she is sleeping in my house as a roommate... but she was thoughtful, no forgiving. Anyway, oh I forgot about the landscape of this place... great it will take a while. Argh damn you hill work with me.'

.
.
.
.
.
.

'Finally managed to get this car parked. . . And I am late. Damn it.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Samuel: "Was the hill causing you troubles hmm?"

Alex: "Pft... sorry can't be help you always never failed to make me laugh at your 'parking skills' but still good laughs."

"Alright, so are you 2 still going to make fun of my parking skills if that's so I will leave."

Samuel: "Apologies, is always something that never gets old."

Alex: "Well maybe for Damien it might."

...

Samuel: "I liked to know how she is doing."

"Doing alright. She has just moved her stuff today. I really hoped that she can go to school to use her powers to their extend. Also to get mental help, with her consent of course."

Samuel: "This is truly rare to see, you caring for someone after this long. Is almost as if you known her for years."

"I guess that is true."

Samuel: "Well let us get to the point. First her arrival, more specifically when she arrived to this city."

"This... I am not sure myself but if I had to guess, within the week when I first met her."

Alex: "Hm... that's roughly around the beginning of March? Wow so much has happened within this month."

Samuel: "Agreed it is almost terrifying that a lot has happened within this one month. So is she coping well? It must have been traumatising, especially since she is also new to herself."

"If I had to guess, it seems that she is stronger then what you think. Remember she is able to snap out of a trance from Lucius, in their first... improper meeting. Plus still being able to talk after I drank her blood. In addition to the most recent event, of Lucius, being able to strike him down, weak enough for me to know where she is."

Samuel: "Ah yes the Electricity part."

Alex: "A Electro energetic that we didn't even sense. Is like she isn't even one. Until that time that is."

"Yeah that I have to agree. Well, that's what happened in summary."

Samuel: "Yep that seems to be all. Also she would need to learn how to use her powers properly, and maybe even a therapist if necessary. I well handle that by the time comes."