Chapter 3 🗡

Font difference:
Louisa's

Damien's

LOUISA'S POV

'That was certainly a very odd encounter but to meet a vampire in the flash and without the need to kill them. But throughout the time, I had this odd feeling in my chest... and he mentioned that my heart was pounding to the point that it could just jump out... Damien... what an intriguing vampire he is... what caused my heart to react in such a manner. What is this feeling? Hm... oh, I already reached my apartment. That was quick, maybe because I lost track of time in my thinking.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'(Hums...) Hm... is there someone in my home? (Opens door) Huh... maybe is just my imagination, maybe because I was too on guard.'

After taking a quick bath and changing her clothes, she headed off to bed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

However as a light sleeper she is due to her past, she was soon on guard as someone is in her bedroom more specifically on the bed right next to her and knowing martial arts and other forms of defence.

She ended up acting upon instincts...

However... it didn't end well.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey!!! Wowowo!!! What didn't expect a man on your bed?"

"Didn't expect a man on my bed in gener... wait... how the heck you get into my home and also why in the hell are you on my bed?"

"Well, at first, I thought you didn't manage to get back, I mean, you could be attracted to some other paranormal hunk, who knows? But this sheet feels quite exquisite like you are touching clouds. Bet that it feels great ball up in your fist."

'Hm...? What does he mean by that sentence, but why does my face feel weird?'

"Aw... Now there's that blush I like to see. But in any case, I was curious about you, so I followed your scent. And how I got in, you ask? Well, I think I'd would rather keep it just in case you might do something to prevent me from re-entering your home again at another day. However, I change my mind, I use those powers of mine and got into here..."

"You didn't break anything to get in here? That's cool."

"No worries, your house is secured, nothing is bro... wait, how can you tell I didn't break anything?"

"Oh, it isn't obvious? I am actually a light sleeper, so I wake up pretty easily by any sounds if loud enough, but for you, it is more of the feeling someone is on my bed..."

'Well, thanks to them, I have to live with high alert 24/7.'

"Well, either way, are you still sceptical about me? My powers, myself and etc. Yes?"