Ch 1: Dance Floor

“Kana, I’m sorry,” his boyfriend tried catching his wrist but he stepped away. Kana scoffed, stifling a laugh, “That’s it? ‘Sorry’?”

“You really are a bastard, Yun. How did I never notice that about you?” Kana sarcastically smiled, “I trusted you way too blindly. I trusted both of you way too blindly… For what? To get backstabbed?” Yun tried approaching him again but Kan held up his hand, signaling him to not even try. “You cheated on me for three years. Three damn years?! And I never suspected anything? Actually yeah. It’s me who’s in the wrong here,” Kana exhaled a heavy breath. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined that his boyfriend would cheat on him, let alone for three years.

And to put the cherry on top, Yun cheated on Kana with Kana’s own best friend: Carl. 

The two had been meeting behind his back for three years now, completely ruining what Yun and Kana had for five years. 

“How could you do this to me? Yun, if you no longer felt for me, you could’ve told me. But you chose to ruin not just our relationship but my friendship as well!” Kana yelled at the two. He was so done with this, “And out of all the days of the year, you chose my birthday to tell me this?” Carl stood with his head hung, unsure of what words to speak.

“Kana, leave those pieces of shit, you can get a man so much better than him,” Min-Young patted Kana’s back and latched onto his arm, “Don’t ruin your mood because of them, let’s go celebrate your birthday, hmm?” Kana softly smiled at her, At least I still have you, Min. “Thank you for ruining my birthday. I guess you achieved your goal,” Kana scoffed before walking away with Min-Young. 

Yun tried to stop him but Min-Young glared at them, asking him to dare say another word. 

~~~

They reached Kana’s apartment and Kana continued with his crying. He fell to the floor the moment Min-Young locked the door and got lost in his misery. Min-Young  pushed Kana to sit on his bed as she went through his closet, picking clothes for him. Kana let himself fall on the mattress as his neck-length, black hair fell into a messy halo around his head. 

Min-Young shook her head at this boy and continued her digging until Kana’s clothes were piled up into a little mound

“Kana, here! Wear this!” she exclaimed, throwing Kana a puff-sleeve, sweet-heart neck, off-shoulder, floral print blouse with a pair of nude high-waist shorts, platform heels. She pushed Kana to the bathroom to change and went to his dresser to find him a good pair of earrings. Thinking for a while, she finally settled for a pair of gold-plated earrings that looked like a sun and moon. She helped Kana comb his hair, simply brushing wavy locks and then parted them from the middle, “There we go!” “Why did you give me that lace pantie?” Kana frowned but the smirk on his friend’s lips cleared his doubt. 

“What do we do now?” she asked, confirming their plan

“What do we do now?” she asked, confirming their plan. Kana sighed and leaned back on her shoulder, “Let’s go and drink. Then I get myself a man who looks hotter than that fucker and a bigger dick! Then make him fuck me for the whole night.” “You sound so drunk! But I like this idea. I wanna find a pretty girl too,” Min-Young chuckled and the two friends locked the apartment before walking the streets in the dark of the night to reach their favorite bar.

Kana loved this place because here, he could find so many good looking guys. Until today, the leash of already being in a relationship was the only thing stopping him. But today, that leash was finally loose. He was free now. Free to go and flirt with whomever he wanted. 

They sat in their favorite spot where Bo-Gum was already waiting for them. Min-Young had called him when they were on their way so he reserved their place. 

“Hello, beauties,” Bo-Gum smiled at them, welcoming his friend and sister to sit together. “How’s he coping with it?” he asked Min-Young in a hushed voice, afraid to make Kana uncomfortable. Min-Young giggled, sipping on her whiskey, “He plans on getting a good hook-up tonight. You know that this Baek Kana pays no fucks to betrayers. So, let’s find him a good dick tonight.” Bo-Gum nodded, “Good to hear. He’s actually lucky, there are so many hotties here tonight. But we gotta look out for bastards.” Min-Young agreed, humming. 

“You know, I wanna kill them both, then cut off Yun’s dick and shove it in Carl’s pussy. Then I’ll stitch him up. Then I can burn them… No, put them in a grave full of condoms and worms. And throw it in the middle of the ocean. This way they can keep fucking for eternity,” Kana chugged down his glass of champagne in one go. His two friends could practically hear the liquids flushing down his throat. “Okay, this lightweight is wasted already,” Bo-Gum laughed so loud, lookin at Kana gulping down the full bottle of champagne. Min-Young shook her head, “He’s about to go dance. Gum, let’s run away, he always embarrasses us when he drunk dances.” She was so ready to sprint off this planet. “What?! No way, noona! We gotta record him dancing and use it to blackmail him to take us on a besties only vacation!” Bo-Gum deadpanned. Min-Young sighed and slouched down in her seat. 

“Let’s go dance!” Kana stood up to his feet and invited them. The two acted like they were too wasted to get up, making Kana pout and leave to the dance floor on his own. 

Kana was a phenomenal beauty. Everyone said his features were too feminish and he loved being called out like that. He never found himself feeling like a female in any aspects, ever. His mannerisms were that of a guy. The way he talked was like a guy too, but his voice was too sweet to be called boyish. He loved wearing women’s clothes, those skirts, heels, cute frocks. He loved wearing them. And his body embraces such clothes in a godly manner.

His long legs were always padded by the heels he wore. His slim waist hugged sweetly by his skirts or high-waist shorts and jeans. His chest was larger than a petite boy like him should have. He was always so insecure about his breasts while growing up. He feared that he was not actually a boy but a girl instead. It was not that he would not like being a girl, he just did not want to turn out to be a girl after living his life as a boy for so long because he hated lies. He hated being lied to. His father had to get him a DNA check done to confirm that he was a boy, though a bearer. 

His small breasts added on to his cute little femenish looks. 

Tonight, he had clad himself in an attitude he never thought he had. Alcohol always made him bolder than usual and today, he felt bolder than ever. He swayed his hips as the beat consumed him. His face had this relaxed and smug smile on it, his hands tangled in his hair. He had no worries. He just got dumped after a five-years long relationship, so he nomore had to give a damn about making someone jealous. He did not have to care for a curfew, his father was abroad for his nasty business, not even calling him to wish him a “happy birthday”. He had no care in the world. 

“Woohoo! That’s our birthday boy!!” Bo-Gum hyped his dear friend, joining him on the floor as Min-Young got ready to see a good scene. “Fuck that bastard who dared cheat on you!” Mi-Young added fuel to the oil. It was known to her very well that when these two boys hit the floor, drunk, chaos was on its way. And she just brought up the topic to act as a great catalyst. “To our birthday boy’s singlehood!” Min-Young brought shots for them, joining them on the floor. The three friends danced like the rest of the world could just fuck off. 

They were laughing together, dancing when Kana felt it. He felt something on his back.

___________________

Hope you liked this chapter and will support this story.

I will be updating this story on Thursdays and Sundays. So stay tuned na~

Please vote and comment.

- Wannie