120. "i drive and I drown, but I don't know how"

Comenzar desde el principio

Lucia soon heard one of them clicked their tongue. "Fine," they said roughly. "Hope this yours 'cause I ain't going to care the next time,"

She caught the half-moon glasses and braced herself for the fogginess, but there was none. It was as clear as prescribed glasses, different than the last time she had worn it...

"Thanks —"

"Get — off — her!"

Ron was hauled much later than she and Hermione were, undoubtedly due to him struggling against them much more than they were. Soon a few of the Snatchers had have enough of his struggles and struck him; the sound of knuckles hitting flesh and Ron's grunts of pain reached her ears, causing her to grimaced and Hermione to scream, "No! Leave him alone, leave him alone!"

"Your boyfriend's going to have worse than that done to him if he's on my list," said the horribly familiar, rasping voice. "Delicious girl... What a treat... I do enjoy the softness of the skin...

"She's not for serve, go grab someone your own size!" hissed Lucia, feeling protective of Hermione.

"Ah, then I'll enjoy you instead,"

The braveness from within her slowly extinguished when she finally put two and two together. Her stomach churned in horror, finally recognising who this was: Fenrir Greyback, the werewolf who was permitted to wear Death Eater robes in return for his hired savagery.

She squeaked.

"On second thought, I'm the least delicious of the human race. Trust me," said Lucia hastily. "That's why I'm still single —"

"Doesn't matter," Greyback licked his lips, staring at her as though she was the most appetizing thing around, "Food is still food, why waste?"

Lucia tried to take a step back but had forgotten that someone was already behind her. She was pushed back upfront. Dread ran through her veins as she braced herself to be eaten by Greyback, but instead she was graced by the sound of a loud thud. She fluttered her eyes back open, turning and saw a very, very, very appalling looking Harry had been thrown on the ground, and cast over him was Ron. He looked almost unrecognisable if it weren't for the clothes he was wearing.

All Lucia could think was the blinding light prior to this, which made her assume that someone — Hermione, must have been the reason for it...

"Search the tent!" said another voice.

They could hear footsteps and crashes; the men were pushing over chairs inside the tent as they searched.

"Now, let's see who we've got," said Greyback's gloating voice from overhead, and Harry was rolled over onto his back. A beam of wandlight fell into his face and Greyback laughed.

"I'll be needing butterbeer to wash this one down. What happened to you, ugly?"

Harry did not answer immediately.

"I said," repeated Greyback, and Harry received a blow to the diaphragm that made him double over in pain.

"Leave him alone — please!" Lucia pleaded.

"Shut up!" the one that was holding her said harshly.

Lucia was about to rebut, but refrained herself when she saw the begging look Harry was casting to her. Albeit hard, she did so as he pleased.

"What happened to you?"

"Stung," Harry muttered. "Been stung."

"Yeah, looks like it," said a second voice.

"What's your name?" snarled Greyback.

"Dudley," said Harry.

"And your first name?"