The woman then raised her hand a little and looks at her fingers particularly her ring finger while chuckling.

'It's just a fake marriage anyway, he does not need to give me a ring.' She thought.

"It's alright, it's not like I'm keeping it a secret," Den answered with a warm smile on her face. " The child's not actually mine, she just, hmm how do you put this, she just sees me as a mother figure? So her father and I have this contractual relationship making me Emma-chan's stand-in mom." She explained making the people around her look at her in admiration.

"Must be tough?" Mitsuya said remembering how he took care of his younger siblings when they were younger.

"Yes? But don't get me wrong, the child's lovable and really smart! Besides Guini is with me so all is well." The woman answered enthusiastically making the men smile.

"Well, this is the first time I'm hearing this but who cares! We're here to party! Come on! Where's the drinks!?" Yuzuha said as she grabs her friends to the minibar section of the VIP room.

"We'll talk about this later okay?" She whispered to Den threateningly making the woman nod her head without hesitation.

-----

"Boss, we're here." The driver said as he parks the black BMW sedan in the exclusive parking lot of the club.

"Mikey, the two already entered the establishment minutes ago," Kokonoi said as he gives the tablet he was holding to the silver-haired man. On the tablet's screen, they can see CCTV footage of two women, one wearing a gold mini dress and one wearing a leopard print dress walking inside the club.

Mikey after watching the short clip nodded his head and proceeded to head out of the car. Koko follows behind him alongside the Haitani brothers and Sanzu. The other executives, Kakucho, Takeomi, and Mochi are at home together with the blonde child Emma.

"Ah, I was also informed that your old friends from middle school are also here," Kokonoi added making the men together with him stop in their tracks. They then look at their boss who just continued on walking to the club's exclusive door for the owners as he did just not hear anything.

"Mikey, Koko said that--" The pink-haired man said but was cut off when Mikey looked back at him. 

"I know, I'm not here for them so it does not matter." He said boredly making the man shut his mouth.