twelve

The sun is about to set and the night will come soon. Su Min is really glad that Jay is okay with her decision even if Heeseung hurts her before, she will give him a chance. Her love for Jay was too late, she wanted to give him a chance but Heeseung come back into her life making her heart confused and now she knows her feelings.

"She loves Heeseung, again."

After Su Min and Jay talk about everything, they both walked toward Heeseung and the others.

Su Min looked at Jay. He nodded.

"It's okay."

"I'm okay, Su Min." He said smiling sweetly.

"He let me go."

"I'm sorry, Jay." She thought.

She came and Heeseung told her to sit beside him, she nodded and sat down beside him. Heeseung face shows a little too much happiness. He was smiling looking at Su Min who is sitting next to him.

"You agree to sit beside me." He whispered to her.

"Who cares." She whispered back.

"Jay, he might care since he is your boyfriend."

"You know Jay is my boyfriend yet you still do that all stuff in that room?" Su Min whispers again.

"I'm-" He shuttered.

"Let's just stop and eat Mr.Lee." She said.

Heeseung didn't say anything and eat his food.

"I shouldn't kiss her."

"She has a boyfriend and I kissed her."

"Stupid me!"

~~

"Bye." Su Min excuse herself and waved at Jinaa and others as she walked away from them.

She felt sleepy so she wanted to go to her room.

She sat down on her bed and looked at the bags full of clothes from Jay and Heeseung.

"I should take a shower." She lazily stands up and gets into the bathroom.

She wore the one Heeseung's bought for her. She lay down and scrolled through her phone for a while before sleeping but she heard a knock on her door.

"Who is that?" Su Min asked but there is no response.

"I'm not going to open it if you're not answering me."

She looked at her phone and saw Heeseung texting her.

Message

"Open the door, it's me."

She looked towards the door and walked towards it.

"What do you want Heeseung?" She said.

"Just opened the door please, Su Min?" He whispered behind the door.

She let out a heavy sigh and slowly open the door for him.

"You wear the clothes I bought for you."

"Can I come in for a second?" He said smiling.

"Yeah sure, whatever Heeseung." She shook her head. She just realized that she is wearing the clothes that he bought.

He sat down on her bed and told her to sit beside him.

"I came here because I wanted to apologize for what happened last night and today. I was so drunk last night and came to your room is what I have in my head and why didn't you lock your door last night. You're lucky since it was me and not some bad man come in." He said.