eleven

"Ah!" She screamed as she opened her eyes, it was already morning. She rubbed her face in frustration.

"I'm relieved it was only a dream."

"What a bad dream." She said and sighed heavily.

When turned around to face the door but there was something heavy on her waist. She is shocked and slowly takes a look under the blanket.

"Ah!!" She screams as she saw a hand wrapped around her waist. She looked beside her. It was Heeseung sleeping peacefully while his hand was peacefully placed on her waist.

"Yah! What are you doing Lee Heeseung!" She woke him up.

"Heeseung!" She shook his body but he seemed to not care and didn't even move.

"Lee Heeseung!!" She shook him stronger.

Heeseung hummed and hugged her body tightly.

"Why are you in my room?" She asked.

He slowly opened his eyes and turned her to face him. He looked at her face and slowly caressed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Su Min." He said while his hand still moving on her face.

"I miss you."

"I love you so much." He said.

"Wha are you doing." Su Min sat down on her bed.

"Stop what you doing Heeseung." She said as she was about to stand up but Heeseung held her hand.

"Su Min!"

"Can you give me another chance?"

"I promise you, I'll never hurt you ever again." He said and held her hand tightly.

"I don't know Heeseung." She whispered softly.

"Su Min." He called softly making Su Min turn her head towards him.

"Wha-" Before she could say anything, Heeseung placed his lips on her. Her eyes widened but she didn't push him away. She slowly closed her eyes but didn't kiss him back.

~~

"Good morning Su Min." Jinaa greeted her as soon she arrived at the restaurant. Jinaa eating her breakfast with the others.

"Good morning." Su Min said and smiled at her.

"Good morning boss." Everyone greeted Heeseung as he walked toward Su Min and sat down beside her. Su Min bites her lips remembering the kiss they had in her room. She shook her head slowly.

"Why?"

"The kissed cannot escape your mind?" Heeseung whispered in her ear.

Su Min elbowed him. "Stop!" She said smiling awkwardly as everyone looked at them.

"I know you liked it." He said letting out a chuckle.

"Heeseung." She whispered.

Su Min ate her food and Jinaa offers to walk around the beach with her and she agreed.

They both sat down on the bench.

"Jinaa ya." Su Min said looking at Jinaa.

"Oh? something is wrong?" Jinaa asked Su Min.

"I have some questions and it's not me, it's for my friend. She's in dilemma right now." She said smiling.

"What is it?"

"Um, she has a best friend and it's a guy. I think she likes him but there is another guy, it was- maybe her ex-boyfriend? I don't know and now the best friend and the ex-boyfriend were in love with her and she doesn't know her feelings, I mean her true feelings! She doesn't know if she likes her best friend or her ex-boyfriend? She's really confused about her feelings so I want to know your opinion so I could tell her later when I meet her." She awkwardly smiled.

Jinaa chuckled. "It is easy Su Min, you have to choose the one who you really love and I think it's the ex-boyfriend. Every time you look at the CEO of PJS, I can clearly see that you're not in love with him but you love him as your best friend every time you look at Lee Heeseung, our CEO, I can clearly see it, Su Min, you still in love with him." She said and Su Min nodded. Jinaa chuckled.

"WHAT! NO, IT IS NOT ABOUT ME JINAA, I TOLD YOU! IT IS ABOUT MY FRIEND." She said as her face become hot. Jinaa laughed at her.

"Just admit it, Su Min. I know it." She smiled.

"And you know what? I saw Mr.Lee come out of your room early in the morning today." She whispered in her ear.

"WHAT!" Su Min shouted as she stands up from the bench.

"Relax, it was just me who saw it. Don't worry Su Min, plus I actually saw him coming in last night and I don't think it's the best idea to stop him because I know you love him too." She said and stand up in front of her and patted her shoulder.

"Admit your feelings for him, I don't know what he did in the past but I'm sure he felt really sorry and changed for you, Su Min. Maybe give him a chance." She said and walked passed Su Min.

"Oh before I forget," She turns around to face Su Min.

"About Binaa, she's really a good girl, Mr.Lee told us and her about you since we started working on the company and both of them already told us that they are not dating because of Mr. Lee's mysterious girl Jeon Su Min. When I told him there was a Jeon Su Min resume applying for a job in his company, Binna was the first girl to tell me that she was happy for Mr.Lee." She adds, smiling sweetly. She turned around and walked away from where Su Min was.

"Really?"

"Heeseung really does that?"

"For me?" She whispered softly.

"Ah!" She groaned and shook her head.

"What about Jay?" She said.

"Um? what about me Su Min?" A sudden voice made Su Min flinch and scream in shock.

"Oh-! I'm sorry if I surprised you." Jay said and put her in his embrace.

"I'm sorry." He said and rubbed her back gently.

"Jay?" She said while her face buried in his chest.

He hummed.

"What if-" She stops. Jay breaks the hug and bends down to her height. He was shocked looking at Su Min's tears.

"Why are you crying?" He chuckled and wiped the tears off her face.

"Did I scare you that much?" He patted her head.

Su Min's tears kept falling.

"I'm sorry Jay." She whispered.

"I think- I'm still-" She shuttered while looking down on her feet.

"Su Min ah." Jay said making Su Min look at him, without wasting any second, he leans in and their lips touched. Su Min's eyes widened but she kissed him back.

Jay breaks the kiss. "Why did you kiss me back!" He said and a tear escaped his eyes.

"You should push me away Su Min." He whispered under his breath and put his forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry Su Min, I just love you too much." He said and pecks her nose while sobbing.

Su Min hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry, I tried Jay but-"

"He came back?" He asked. Su Min slowly nodded and Jay hugged her tightly.

"We still can be friends right?" Su Min asked.

"Of course, I will always be your best friend." He said stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry Jay.

"It's okay, Su Min."

"Huh! this will make Heeseung hate on you Su Min." - unknown.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈