ten

Su Min ran toward Jay and hugged him tight in front of Heeseung.

"Jay ah, I thought I'm not gonna see you for these 3 days. I lost my phone, I can't calls or texts you." She said while her hand wrapped really well on his body.

Jay's eyes widened, he's in shocked and let out a chuckle. "Really? did you lose your phone? that's why you didn't even reply to my messages." He said and stroked her hair gently.

"Are you okay? why are you acting like this?" He asked.

"Uh-" She just realized what she did. The girl slowly let go of her hands from Jay's body and looked at Jay awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I just did." The girl said as her cheeks got hot.

"Su Min!" Heeseung said and pulled Su Min close to him.

"What do you want Heeseung." The girl said and tried to push his hand.

"Stop it, Su Min." Heeseung said and interlocking their hands. Su Min release her hand from him and held Jay's hand and walked away from Heeseung.

"Let's go, Jay." She said. Jay just followed her as she held his hand with her. Jay smiled shyly.

Su Min and Jay were sitting on a bench at the beach. The girl let out a heavy sigh. "I hope his not following us now, I'm so tired of him. He suddenly said that I'm going with them and I don't even have any clothes to bring here but he said it was okay and-" Su Min looked at Jay who is smiling while looking at her.

"Jay? Are you even listening? I mean- no never mind." Su Min said and looked at the mesmerizing view.

"It is always you." She suddenly said making Jay confused and look at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." She said smiling.

"Let's go! Your employees must be waiting for you. We have to have fun here and you don't know how glad am I to meet you here Jay. I thought I'm going to die because of that Lee Heeseung." She said and stand up fixing her clothes.

"Let's just run away." Jay said holding her hand and running with her towards his car.

"Where are we going?" she asked him and get inside the car.

"Secret." He mouthed and winked at her. She let out a chuckle.

As they drove away to nowhere, Heeseung was looking for her for almost 1 hour and he searched everywhere, literally every single place but she was nowhere to be found.

Jay parked his car in front of a mall.

"What are we doing here?" She asked confused.

"We are going shopping." He said cutely pinching her nose.

"For you." He adds.

"Woah? really?!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, you said you don't bring any clothes so we are just going to buy them here then." They said as they come inside the mall and started to look for her clothes for 5 days of the trip.

"I think we're done, Jay." She said sitting down on a chair in front of a shop.

"If you said so. Besides we're gone for 3 hours now. I think there is a dinner right now, shouldn't we go back?" He said looking at his watch.

Su Min stands up in shock. "3 hours you said? Yeah, we probably should go back there now." She said picking up a bag of clothes she had just bought. Jay bought, more correctly.

~~

Su Min looked around as she walked toward Jinaa and her other coworkers but she couldn't see Heeseung around.

Jay was already at his employee's place. They were looking for him all day.

"Hello-" Before she could greet Jinaa and the others coworkers, Heeseung grabbed her hand and dragged her in front of her room where there is no people since everyone was at the restaurant having their dinners.

"Yah! Lee Heeseung what are you doing?!" She said and pulled her hand away from him.

"Where are you going with Jay for the rest of day?" He said looking into her eyes.

"Nothing and why did I have to tell you about it?" She frowned.

"I've been looking for you Su Min, I have something to give you." He said.

"Su Min ah." Jay said while holding all the bags of clothes in his hands.

"Oh- I completely forgot about it, sorry Jay." She said as she ran towards him and take the bags from him.

"You bought clothes?" Heeseung said looking at their actions.

"Why do you care?" The girl said.

Heeseung clenched his fists tightly. "Do whatever you want." He said and walked passed Su Min and Jay.

Su Min chuckled. "Why is he so angry so suddenly."

"Su Min ah, I have to go. I just wanted to give you this." He said patting her head gently. The girl nodded and understood.

She looked at Jay who is waving and walked towards the restaurant, she turned around and twisted the doorknob with her hands full of bags of clothes.

As she was inside the room, something on the bed caught her eyes. She came closer to it. It was her phone and bags of clothes with a note on them.

This is your clothes for 3 days. I told Jinaa to help me to buy all of this since you're not here, I've been waiting for you Su Min but you didn't come so I think it's best to put it here so when you're here, you can wear it comfortably. I hope you like it. And about your phone, you dropped it in the elevator yesterday so I picked it up for you, don't worry I didn't open anything, I promise.

Lee Heeseung.

She looked at the bags. "He waited for me." she sadly said.

"I- you-" She shuttered. She sighed.

"I should take a shower."

She took a shower and got ready. She looked towards all the bags, the one Jay's bought and the one Heeseung's bought. Then she decided to wear clothes that she just bought with Jay.

"Why must I wear the one Heeseung bought for me?" She shrugged and whispered to herself.

The girl come out of the room and walked toward the restaurant to meet Jinaa.

"Oh Su Min, I'm glad you are here." She said. Su Min shows her a sweet smile.

"Oh yeah, where is Mr.Lee?" She asked Su Min. The girl shook her head. "I don't know." She said.

"What? I thought he is with you." She said.

After spending time together in the restaurant with a few glasses of soju, Su Min felt drunk and sleepy so she excuses herself to go to her room.

She lay down and slowly closed her eyes.

"I love you, Su Min." She slowly opened her eyes and saw Heeseung leaning in towards her and kissing her lips but she couldn't open her eyes properly so she shuts them again.

Don't forget to vote and comments
Thank you ◡̈