'where you've been the last sixteen years of my life?'

"n-no- well, yes. partially."

you rose a brow. 'partially?'

"your memories, to be specific. your past life and everything that's been hidden from you."

your next breath got caught in your throat. memories. those were the one thing you had been most intrigued about. it was the sole thing that caused your first argument with your dad.

in fact, it'd answer why your relationship with him was of that in the first place.

how you got your quirk, this mysterious 'accident' you were put in, your mother and your relationship with her, why she fled from your life and her very own, why you were isolated from the world, why you are the way you are, why you have so many scars on your body, why your hair was changing, why your real quirks were hidden from you in the first place, why your memory was wiped too.

and most importantly, the meaning behind your eyes.

suddenly, a syringe with white, sparkly fluid was floating in front of you. it caught you off guard and your head jolted back as it slowly bobbed up and down whilst turning like a collectible in a video game you'd unlock and check out in your inventory. "this vile contains all of your past memories. inject it into the bent of your elbow and you'll regain all knowledge of the past."

your look turned from astonished to slightly grossed out. 'and why are they being stored like im some type of lab rat? does it really work like that?'

"satoshi had interesting ways of storing things and this seemed like the most convenient at the time. it'd be easy to inject you with it himself instead of having to undergo some sort of complex method."

you wanted so bad to reach out and grab it. but you knew that you were immobilized, and that even if you weren't the syringe was probably holographic or something. 'well where is it?'

"in his lab."

your eyes widened yet again. 'his lab? i've never been in there..'

"that's intentional. there's a lot in there he doesn't want you to see. a lot about yourself is in that room."

anger started seeping through your veins. it irritated you to no end how he just thought it was okay to hide literally everything about yourself and leave you high and dry with nothing. you- the rightful holder of everything!

'and what about you? it's hard to call you a mom when i know nothing about you.'

"that is a conversation for another time. when we meet in person, we'll have a long talk. but for now," the syringe disappeared and now a mirror was flying towards you. "focus on yourself. for so long you've been wanting to see who you really are."

you looked in the mirror and once again, your eyes widened. they were glossy in your reflection.

both of your pupils were glossy.

so as you stared at your sky blue and e/c eyes, your mother continued speaking. "knowing you, you'll probably go for it right when you wake up."

thats when you semi snapped out of your trance. you were still staring hard at your reflection. normal eyes- as normal for you. you had always thought you were born with your current eyes. that couldn't be more wrong now. they were a complete different set to what you're staring at now.

apparently, the real you.

you still had heterochromia, and the thought kinda made you smile. you liked sharing that trait with shoto. now, even with your white and gray eye that you know isn't your real eye color, you still share it with your actual genetics. apart from that, your hair was never h/c as you thought it was.