Chapter Thirteen

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ah."

"Yeah. Well anyway if Zeus owes Mal those favors, she might be able to make it so my sisters won't see Davy Jones' locker for a long, long, long time. Besides we're all in Auradon so it'll be likely that it won't be an issue for a while anyway."

Persephone couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips as she heard that. Despite being in his twenties, Harry still reasoned like a teenager at times.

"Come on," Persephone said. "Let's finish up getting you ready and then get you on deck."

Harry grinned and nodded. Meanwhile, at the gangplank, another conversation was happening but this one wasn't as friendly as the one with Persephone and Harry.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Hades," Hook said, looking over his shoulder at the God. "This is my ship."

Hades raised an eyebrow as he heard that. "Funny, I seem to recall you placed this ship as a prize meaning it is no longer yours. It's Uma's considering she's the one who won your little contest. Unless one of the Rats sold it while Mal, Uma, Jay, and Harry were in Auradon and let's face it, they'd never do that."

"I want to talk to—."

"Let me guess. You want to 'talk' to Harry?" Hades asked. "That's going to be a big fat no from me."

"I'm his father!"

"Sorry Hook. This is family only and I don't think you're on the guest list," Hades said, glaring at the aged pirate. "This day has been coming for years and no one on that ship would think you deserve to see it. So if you have any care for Harry remaining in your cold, deceased, shell of a heart, you'll walk away right now. Because though I have no problem making you, I'd rather not cause a scene at Harry and Uma's wedding."

Hook opened his mouth but paused as Hades held his fist in front of his nose. "And just in case you try to argue that you somehow do deserve to see the wedding, I've got two fists ready to show you why you don't. Try me Hook. Just try me. You don't get to ruin today."

Hook sighed and shook his head, pulling a dagger from his belt pocket. "The lad left this the last time he was here...he might want it if he has a lad of his own," he said, his voice low as he handed the dagger to Hades. "And Hades? Tell Harry I'm pleased for him. You're right, him marrying the lass has been a long time coming. Even I could tell you that."

Hades stared in shock as Hook turned to walk away. Though it didn't take long before Hades pocketed the dagger and caught up to the pirate.

"Hey Hook!"

Hook turned around and Hades let his fist fly right into Hook's face. "That was for the years I spent rebuilding Harry's spirit after you broke it and his ribs," Hades hissed as he held Hook up to his eye level. "Know this Hook, I don't care what you do for the rest of your life, I will make it my business to make sure you suffer once I get your soul—and I will even if I have to trade all the rest of the souls in Tartarus to the other Gods of the Dead to do it. I will make sure that you never see your wife in the afterlife! Harry may not be my son by blood but he is my son. You may get to claim you gave him life, you codfish of a coward, but you don't get to claim the man he is today. Now get the hell out of my sight before I do more than just break your nose."

Pushing Hook away, Hades stormed back up the gangplank; though he tried his best to make sure he stayed calm. No sense in letting Harry know his 'father' had almost shown up at his wedding.