Neutral Ending

|| November 15th, 1987 (definitely didn't skip 2 days) ||

I walk into the pizzeria like usual.

Nothing has happened in the past two days besides Mangle being in parts and services and William working on them.

Jeremy is once again at the slushie machine, and Michael is surprisingly nowhere to be seen.

William walks out of his office.

"(Y/N), you need to work on Mangle's facial recognition, there's going to be a birthday party In a few hours, and I don't want to get another complaint." He speaks.

"What? Why me?"

"Because I actually have somewhere Important to be."

"Fine."

I walk away and go into Parts and Services.

And a few hours later, I drag Mangle out of Parts and Services, I didn't get to fully fix them, but it should be fine, I'll keep an eye on her just in case.

|| A Few Minutes Later ||

As I look around the room for Michael and Jeremy, I notice Mangle acting... off.

'Shit.'

I walk up to them, and his jaw is wide open.

"What's wrong buddy?"

I look around the room, taking my eyes off of Mangle to see if any of the kids are seeing this.

The kids are distracted by Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie.

I turn back to Mangle.

"Thank god, let's get you back to Parts and Ser-"

(I didn't just want to put "*Chomp*")

A/N: This will be continued in another story because I have some ideas!

Words: 234

|| Thank You for Reading This Story!! ||