Chapter 17

(this is going to be updated to not have a time skip soon, even though ive basically been burning myself out for the past week trying to be creative and making promises saying I'd make new chapters soon but that time has passed and there is no new chapter for the fanfic im vaguely talking about, anyways enough of my rambling)

(enjoy the way this chapter is while its still here!)

TW: Implied Gore(?)

Months after the "Circus Baby incident".

I'm laying in bed, it's about 1 AM, and It's raining and cold out. 

I hear a knock on the door downstairs.

'Who's coming at this hour?'

I get up and walk out of my room, and then walk downstairs.

I open the door to see...

"Michael? What're you doing here?" I ask and step back to let him in.

"My father he-" Michael starts to say, Until Elizabeth and Chris come out from some bushes outside.

My eyes widen.

"You should come inside before any of you get sick." I say and they all walk in.

"Thank you, (Y/N)."

Me, Chris, and Michael sit on the couch, and Elizabeth sits on a chair to the side.

"Are you all okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, they're just really scared." Michael says and looks down at the floor Infront of him.

"Okay, I'll go wake up my mom and tell her you're here." I stand up and walk out of the room, I then head upstairs.

I knock on her door softly.

"Mom?"

I hear her bed creak, and then the door opens.

"What is it sweetie?" She asks in a tired voice.

"Michael and his siblings are here, I think something happened." I respond and her eyes widen.

"Do they need somewhere to stay?" She asks in a worried tone, she's treated Michael's siblings like they were her own children these past few months.

"I don't know, I think so."

"Okay, where are they at?" She asks and I gesture for her to follow me.

We go downstairs to see Michael and his siblings hugging.

She walks up to them.

She says a few things I can't hear, and she gives them all a hug aswell.

'What happened?'

I walk into the living room.

"I'll go get you guys some soup." My mom says to them and walks out.

Chris is hugging his Fredbear plush, and Elizabeth is holding a Funtime Foxy plush, since she doesn't like Circus Baby anymore.

"What happened?" I ask Michael, and he looks at his siblings.

"Let's talk about it in another room..." He replies, and he stands up and we walk into the garage.

"So, what happened with your father?" I ask.

"He got into one of the springbonnie suits, and the springlocks came loose and-"

"Hey, it's okay you don't have to say any more." I put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

"He's in the hospital now and the doctors don't know if he's going to make it." He says and tears roll down his face.

I pull him into a hug, and he cries into my shoulder.

A few minutes later, he pulls away.

"Sorry." 

"What're you saying sorry for? you didn't do anything wrong." I reassure him.

He opens his mouth to speak, but my mom opens the door.

"The soups ready, come eat before it gets cold." She gives him a warm smile.

He walks out after giving me a sad smile.

|| An Hour Later ||

Chris and Elizabeth are sleeping in my moms bed, while Michael sleeps on my floor.

I let out a small sigh.

'I hope William is okay.'

William has changed ever since the "Circus Baby Incident", he closed Circus Baby's Pizza World and now its closed off from the public, people can still work there but it's only nightshifts.

And recently my mom has taken up on the nightshift offer since she was fired from her last job.

'I should sleep so I'm not tired tomorrow.'

I close my eyes and shortly fall asleep.

I've finally decided to make a new chapter! :]

I've thought of some new idea's for this too, so I might update this in 2 more days.

Anyways,

Bye! :]

Words: 590

(Updated but not much changed on 12/9/2022)

(7/30/2023)

|| Chapter 17 End ||