Chapter Fifteen- The Daily News

A/N: HEY EVERYONE. Sorry for the long wait, but I hope that this upload is long enough to satisfy yall(: I'm so thankful for all the comments, votes, and views that this book has recieved since my last update; it's all just so encouraging. And for that, I love you ALL. 

Oh yeah, last chapter, I said that I would be revealing who would be playing as Ryder-- so here it is:

Francisco Lachowski. 

(; He's on the new cover. Which was made by _darkaria; She's so talented and amazing for dealing with me (: Be sure to check her out! (She made me a banner/cover that is now on Chapter Eleven! Check that out too!)

Okay, I know my author's notes are kinda long, so I'll end it here. Please forgive any spelling/grammatical errors!

Vote/Comment if you like it!

Enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Fifteen- The Daily News

Charlotte Everley

                About a week passed since the fiasco with Cameron and Ryder occurred in Cole’s apartment building. In the midst of it all, Stella persuaded me to tell her everything. Her reaction was immediate, as expected.

                “WHAT?!” She shrieked. “You KISSED him?!”

                “No,” I said, giving her a stern look. “We didn’t kiss.” She blew out a breath.

                “Okay.” She said, drawing out the last syllable. Her face grew speculative. “But he definitely wants you, that’s for sure.” My cheeks grew hot at her choice of wording.

                “Ryder does too, probably.” I felt my eyes snap back to hers.

                “What?” I said, tripping over my words. “What do you..” She sighed, as if she was saying, silently, Oh Charlotte. Innocent, innocent Charlotte. I frowned.

                “From the way he was looking at you at the Carnival and the way that he acted when he saw you and lover boy,” She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. “He’s definitely jealous. People don’t get jealous unless they’re into you, Char.” My mind flashed back to the time in the bathroom with the infamous bad boy and nearly blushed again.

                ‘The time in the bathroom’…

                “Oh gosh.” I heard Stella say. “What else haven’t you told me?” I drew my lips into my mouth as I sat up straighter and then deflated with one breath.

                “He kind of..” I started to look at various items of my room, avoiding all eye contact with Stella as I said my next words. “He kissed me.” I said, finally, my eyes returning to her gray ones. I watched them flash with emotion. Speculation, shock, and then—

                “WHAT?!”

                After I told her that part of ‘everything’, I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my chest. Talking to another person was definitely therapy.

                “I can’t believe..” She said, laying her head down on to the plush chair she’d been sitting on, staring at the cream ceiling above her.