Charlotte Everley and her best friend had a tradition.
Every summer on June 26th, they call one number--one random number of the same area code, purely for entertainment.
When Charlotte's best friend Stella found love with the help of their 'tradition', she added another reason.
To find Charlotte a boyfriend.
After three years of endless match ups, set ups, blind dates. and not to mention two calls to, thankfully, female receivers, the summer of eleventh grade comes rolling by, and so does the fateful day of June 26th.
The only difference is that, this time, the stranger behind the phone is most definitely male.
And the president's eighteen year old son.
- His Number
- Chapter Two-Out of Character
- Chapter Three- Unexpected Phone Calls
- Chapter Four- Just Like Her
- Chapter Five- Meeting the Johnsons
- Chapter Six- The White House and Hot Guys
- Chapter Seven- Nameless Numbers
- Chapter Eight- Nelson's Orphanage
- Chapter Nine- Too-Familiar Faces
- Chapter Ten- Pretty Little Thing
- Chapter Eleven- The Caterpillar Revolution
- Chapter Twelve- IOUs
- Chapter Thirteen- Checkers.
- Chapter Fourteen- Staring Contests
- Chapter Fifteen- The Daily News
- Chapter Sixteen- Handicap-Only Restrooms
- Chapter Seventeen- Just Curious
- Character List!
- Chapter Eighteen- Learnt Lessons
- Chapter Nineteen- 'Stranger Douche'?
- Chapter Twenty- Detours
- Chapter Twenty One- The Haze