33: Family Bond

BALLORA POV:

"Why must this happen to my son?" I questioned myself as I washed my unconscious child's face. After he passed out I made it clear that I would take him to clean him up from the face full of pizza he received. So I was now in the Women's restrooms using the taps and paper towel to clean off his face.

I know it probably would have been easier to go to the kitchen. But I'd rather not when there is a knife magnet right above the sink in there. Big design flaw if you ask me.

“There.” I said with a sigh as I finished cleaning off his face. “Now let's get you somewhere more comfortable.”

I will say one of the few things I’ve come to enjoy after I possessed this body was its strength. While it usually wasn’t over the top like some form of body builder, it was still much stronger than an average human of my height. Meaning I was able to do things like lift up my son with ease.

For the second time that night I carried him to where his other friends were. Which at the moment was still in the party room as everyone continued to eat the pizzas Chica made for us.

"Was that really necessary Springtrap?" Marionette asked as she held her head in her hands with both disappointment and embarrassment.

"It was just a question." Springtrap replied with a small grin on her lips. "It's not like I was asking so I knew what to expect. I just wanted to know out of plain curiosity."

"Sure you were." Marionette spoke sarcastically before she turned to look towards Bonnie. "And why might I ask, did you use me as an example?"

"Because you're the tallest one here." Bonnie replied with a shrug and only a small hint of regret in her voice. "I was only telling the truth. He could get that deep once he's all the way in."

"I think that is enough Bonnie." I said as I walked over to the chair next to her and gently sat Evan down in his previous seat. And I will admit my cheeks were glowing that little bit because of what Bonnie was describing about my son.

"Ok ok." Bonnie replied as she looked up to me. Her eyes looked natural for a moment. That is till they gained a mischievous glint. "Ya know he could easily make it that deep in you."

"BONNIE!" Marionette yelled in shock as my cheeks turned dark purple. "THAT IS HIS MOTHER! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THINGS LIKE THAT TO HER!"

"Calm down Mari." Bonnie replied as she began to giggle. "I was joking… To a certain degree. But I swear it isn't to be taken seriously."

"Sorry, am I missing something?" Springtrap said, interrupting the conversation. "When the fuck did Ballora become his mother? Is it some sort of symbolic thing or?"

"Nope. Ballora is Evan's actual birth mother." Freya said with a quiet groan as she placed her head in her hands. "Don't ask me how. I had to leave the room before I blew a circuit from how crazy things were sounding."

"Okay…" Springtrap replied as she sent Freya a look of minor concern.

"How about we move on to a different topic." Mangle suggested quietly, but still loud enough for everyone to hear. "I think it's best we drop this current subject."

"I agree with Mangle." I said in as calm a voice as I could muster. I will admit I was still flustered about Bonnie mentioning what she did and I would rather move on from the subject.

"So what should we talk about then?" Chica asked as she grabbed her 4th slice of pizza. "Because there isn't much else of interest at the moment besides what's going on with Evan."

"I might have something that will spark y'alls interest." BB said proudly with a grin. "Have any of you heard the rumours?"

"What rumours?" Freya asked as she looked up with a raised eyebrow.