𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

꒰ 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Bianca was grateful that JJ, Kiara, and Pope went to Geechie's to grab some beer because she didn't feel like explaining the five groceries bags in her hands

The girl had taken a trip down to their local grocery store after leaving the Cameron's, deciding that she'd make good on her promise to make the boys' lives a little easier. Maybe they were too prideful to accept her outright money, but they could never, ever turn down free food.

Before she entered the Chateau, she couldn't help but notice Sarah's discarded bike lying on the ground outside. Her eyes trailed over to the dock where she and John B sat cross-legged beside each other. Bianca couldn't make out their faces, but by the fervent shaking of John B's head, she could piece together what was happening.

Deciding not to intrude upon the intimate moment, Bianca hauled the grocery bags in either hand to restock John B's pantry and fridge. When she was done, she settled on the stool of the kitchen island and waited for the others to return, one hand scrolling aimlessly through her phone while the other played distractedly with her small, gold-hoop earring.

It was a while before John B trudged into the Chateau, dragging his muddy boots after him. Bianca wasn't surprised when his gaze locked with hers, eyes bloodshot and cheeks flushed.

"Sorry," John B mumbled, rubbing the back of his hand against his nose. He avoided her dark eyes, "Didn't realize anyone was home."

"Sarah left?" Bianca hummed softly as the brunet made his way further inside, shutting the screen door behind him.

"Yeah," He swallowed thickly whilst rubbing his neck.

Bianca nodded. She wanted to give Sarah a ride back to her place, but John B's answer told her that the blonde girl already disappeared on her bike again.

The air thickened and John B felt his stomach sink, "Do you, uh..." He trailed off. "Do you know?"

Bianca gave him a tight-lipped smile, her eyes softening ever so slightly, and nodded again. The boy felt his gut twist again, face contorting at the thought that this had been weighing on Sarah's mind for a while now.

It hurt. No, it did more than hurt. It felt as though there was a knife digging deeper and deeper into him as each moment passed. But when he looked down, all he could see was the string of his father's bandana he used to profess his undying love for who he thought was his soulmate.

Physically, he was fine, but emotionally, he was a wreck of unending misery. He almost wished there was a real dagger piercing his heart to explain the inexplicable, searing pain within him.